Crusie documents

Please don't yell I know I should know but it's been 4 yrs. I just checked in on the app this morning.  Cruising August 11. When will the cruise documents be available? I work at a school and I like to print out a bunch of luggage tags at home and take them to work and laminate them. I consider it a perk for the lousy pay haha ( it's ok I've worked there almost 24 yrs I'm allowed to say that). Thanks. And I did try to search it but I got all sorts of things other than what I was looking for.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, toxicfairy said:

Please don't yell I know I should know but it's been 4 yrs. I just checked in on the app this morning.  Cruising August 11. When will the cruise documents be available? I work at a school and I like to print out a bunch of luggage tags at home and take them to work and laminate them. I consider it a perk for the lousy pay haha ( it's ok I've worked there almost 24 yrs I'm allowed to say that). Thanks. And I did try to search it but I got all sorts of things other than what I was looking 

Edited by GTO-Girl

4 minutes ago, GTO-Girl said:

Your documents containing your luggage tags will be available at the 45 day mark.  You will get an email telling you they are ready.  

Check in is at 45 days but the tags may or may not be available then - usually with the docs at 30 days out. Also, not everyone gets an email about it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

You may get a separate link to view/print your luggage tags, or you may not. If you don't get a link to the luggage tags, you can find them at the very back of your cruise docs.

They're also available in your account as standalone tags w/o the rest of the cruise docs.

55 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

They're also available in your account as standalone tags w/o the rest of the cruise docs.

That's good to know. I've always had to go to the last page and them print on and then make multiple copies

3 minutes ago, toxicfairy said:

That's good to know. I've always had to go to the last page and them print on and then make multiple copies

There will be a link under the "view more details" section of your reservation on the website. I don't know if the same link appears in the app or not, though I don't recall ever seeing it.