Port of Miami Terminal G to Terminal B

Hello all, I am planning in May of 2025 to sail out of Miami on Celebrity Beyond which I assume would be Terminal G. After disembarking I am looking at the best way to get to Terminal B to sail on the NCL Escape for the following week.  Is it walkable to move between the two terminals and is there a pedestrian sidewalk? Thanks for any advice!

On 6/29/2024 at 7:16 PM, gofigyawhy said:

Hello all, I am planning in May of 2025 to sail out of Miami on Celebrity Beyond which I assume would be Terminal G. After disembarking I am looking at the best way to get to Terminal B to sail on the NCL Escape for the following week.  Is it walkable to move between the two terminals and is there a pedestrian sidewalk? Thanks for any advice!

There really is no sidewalk. Each terminal has a sidewalk in front of it but the area between terminals is without. But that doesn't mean you couldn't walk it if you wanted to. I've walked between terminals in the past, but not as far as you're anticipating to do. In early May your weather is likely to be nice; late May hot & humid. However, morning showers are not uncommon in Miami. The port map makes reference to a trolley so you might want to see what you can find out about that.

The trolley only comes up to about terminal E/F, so not a lot of use for you. Looking at Google Earth, between terminals B & C, you can cross the road (North Cruise Blvd) and there is a sidewalk all the way down (beside all the parking garages)...just cross the road again when you get down to G.

Simon

Thanks to all three of you for your replies and suggestions. It’s appreciated.  Always have just done 1 seven day and flew home. Now in a position to be able to try something like this. 

• Like 1