Sun Princess

artvlay

12 minutes ago, artvlay said:

Does Sun Princess have an indoor pool with lounge chairs that all passengers can use?

Kind of. But not in the way you might think. The Sea View Terrace is a multi-deck lounge area all the way forward on decks 16 and 17. It includes the Dome entertainment area and the whole area is mostly covered with some areas all the way forward being slightly open. That area has a small pool that has the feature of being both covered and uncovered with the ability to swim from one part to the other. But it is a small pool. And because it is in an entertainment venue, there are reports that guests are asked to leave the area by mid to late afternoon so that the conversion to a staged area can take place. 

9 hours ago, JimmyVWine said:

Kind of. But not in the way you might think. The Sea View Terrace is a multi-deck lounge area all the way forward on decks 16 and 17. It includes the Dome entertainment area and the whole area is mostly covered with some areas all the way forward being slightly open. That area has a small pool that has the feature of being both covered and uncovered with the ability to swim from one part to the other. But it is a small pool. And because it is in an entertainment venue, there are reports that guests are asked to leave the area by mid to late afternoon so that the conversion to a staged area can take place. 

It should be popular for those that dislike the wind of the Enchanted & other royal class ships.

16 minutes ago, duchess7 said:

this is the view from the bar which was really hot.  Bar was set back so hardly any breeze and pool was always full of children.  

20240610_143910.jpg

Well that eliminates that pool. 🤓

• Haha 1

Moondoggy....  I hope your little crazy-rolling smiley face means that you are being ironic and not hopeful !!!!!   March!!!!!  Spring Break...  Ohhhh My!

Fall Break is in October, and NO indication if or when they might even open up Park 19.

I can't even bring myself to 'joke' about it.

And, I thought an infinity pool was all about the view over the water.  Not seeing the image of that photo from the bar.  

Edited by Wishing on a star

4 hours ago, Wishing on a star said:

And, I thought an infinity pool was all about the view over the water.  Not seeing the image of that photo from the bar.  

Yeah, there was the lovely photo Princess provided of the Wake View pool and then there is this:

IMG_8475.jpg

Edited by beg3yrs
Got right format for photo.
  • Haha 1