Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

11 hours ago, RobInMN said:

Umm... I'll be boarding Odyssey in a few weeks, and we are going to Athens. There were at least 4 dates in 2024.

There are 3 dates in 2025 where Odyssey will go to Athens, no reason to believe that we won't see the same for 2026.

2 of the 3 dates in 2025, as well as 2024 dates are "Greece, Turkey & Italy Cruise". The 2024 ones were originally "The Holy Land Cruise", but that obviously wasn't going to happen anymore.

And Athens was on the original itinerary, not swapped in as a replacement. The replacement ports added were Turkey and Mykonos

While the first statement of "typically" may be accurate, I don't think the second statement is a guaranteed fact.

We can already see the summer 2026 bookings. Odyssey goes to Athens once, in April. 

right after looking again (and making sure I have triple checked to make sure this is 100% accurate and correct)

*Celebrity Xcel has a port of call in Athens on 20th June 2026 and 18th July 2026, 15th August 2026 and 12th September 2026*

The Athens Pireaus Greece Port Of Calls List For Royal Caribbean...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Odyssey Of The Seas has a port on 9th April 2026

Brilliance Of The Seas has a port of call on 1st June 2026 and 8th June 2026, 20th July 2026, 13th July 2026, 20th July 2026, 24th August 2026, 31st August 2026, 12th October 2026, 

Explorer Of The Seas has a port of call on 2nd June 2026, 9th June 2026, 17th June 2026, 23rd June 2026, 30th June 2026, 8th July 2026, 14th July 2026, 21st July 2026, 28th July 2026, 4th August 2026, 12th August 2026, 18th August 2026, 25th August 2026, 1st September 2026, 9th September 2026, 15th September 2026, 22nd September 2026, 30th September 2026, 6th October 2026, 13th October 2026, 21st October 2026

Royal Caribbean Voyager Of The Seas is doing a 10 Night Cruise departing from Brisbane Australia on 28th March 2026 calling at 

At Sea  
Day 3 At Sea  
Day 4 Luganville, Vanuatu  
Day 5 Port Vila, Vanuatu  
Day 6 Mystery Island, Vanuatu  
Day 7 Noumea, New Caledonia  
Day 8 At Sea  
Day 9 At Sea  
Day 10 Brisbane, Australia

https://www.pureholidayscruises.co.uk/cruises/royal-caribbean/VY09K154 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, CountryStyleMe said:

Royal Caribbean Voyager Of The Seas is doing a 10 Night Cruise departing from Brisbane Australia on 28th March 2026 calling at 

At Sea  
Day 3 At Sea  
Day 4 Luganville, Vanuatu  
Day 5 Port Vila, Vanuatu  
Day 6 Mystery Island, Vanuatu  
Day 7 Noumea, New Caledonia  
Day 8 At Sea  
Day 9 At Sea  
Day 10 Brisbane, Australia

https://www.pureholidayscruises.co.uk/cruises/royal-caribbean/VY09K154 

The Port Of Brisbane has added an extra date since this cruise was announced.

This was going to be the last cruise of the season.

But now this date has been added. Time will tell if it goes live.

Voyager of the Seas Tuesday 14 April 2026 0600 Tuesday 14 April 2026 1630
  • Like 1

Is anybody able to make sense of Royal's winter 2026-27 bookings at Grand Cayman?

Liberty is showing as there most Tuesdays with timing that seems to make perfect sense for a Cozumel-Cayman-Jamaica sequence on Saturday departures, except that none of RGC's homeport terminals have an open set of Saturdays to use for that.

Adventure has bookings for alternating Tuesdays and Wednesdays with varying times, but I can't come up with a logical set of itineraries to justify weekly calls in that pattern.

The more straightforward ones are Independence with every other Thursday that matches what she's doing in winter 2025-26, and Rhapsody with sporadic calls that probably put her in Tampa again.

1 hour ago, blt23 said:

Is anybody able to make sense of Royal's winter 2026-27 bookings at Grand Cayman?

Adventure has bookings for alternating Tuesdays and Wednesdays with varying times, but I can't come up with a logical set of itineraries to justify weekly calls in that pattern.

Brilliance is doing that schedule this winter out of New Orleans so possible Adventure will be spending her winter there?

7 hours ago, jasong38501 said:

Brilliance is doing that schedule this winter out of New Orleans so possible Adventure will be spending her winter there?

Now that would be nice...I was already booked for something else by the time they annouced this years NOLA sailings.

Sailing from NOLA is still on my bucket list since I was booked on Majesty in May 2020 for my birthday and sure we all know how that turned out! 😷

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Now that would be nice...I was already booked for something else by the time they annouced this years NOLA sailings.

Sailing from NOLA is still on my bucket list since I was booked on Majesty in May 2020 for my birthday and sure we all know how that turned out! 😷

I have sailed Carnival Dream from there twice. I love the sail away. It takes you all evening to get down the Mississippi. You pass ships closer than you ever get to them in the open ocean. It's a really neat experience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, California Traveler said:

Still looking for Barcelona cruises to Italy, France in April 2026, b2b after our Harmony TA. any news? 

nothing yet from what I have researched online but ...

Liberty Of The Seas was supposed to be doing cruises from Southampton to the Med in 2026 but Liberty is now going to be in Canada and New England in September and October 2026 according to iglu cruises. 

we also know Brilliance and Explorer Of The Seas will be calling at Athens in Greece on and off between May and October 2026 because Athens have leaked their port of call list for that year and I have it downloaded on my iPad as a picture 

8 minutes ago, Southern Dan said:

Liberty can start off in Southampton and head to the Northeast US in late August/early September still to do Canada/New England for a couple months.

Agree, some the time the Ships do that, Serenade or Brilliance has done that for over a Decade out of Boston, followed by Repo to Florida 3rd or 4th week Oct

21 hours ago, blt23 said:

Liberty is showing as there most Tuesdays with timing that seems to make perfect sense for a Cozumel-Cayman-Jamaica sequence on Saturday departures, except that none of RGC's homeport terminals have an open set of Saturdays to use for that.

The more straightforward ones are Independence with every other Thursday that matches what she's doing in winter 2025-26, and Rhapsody with sporadic calls that probably put her in Tampa again.

I can only see the following Royal Caribbean Ships at Grand Cayman between December 2026 - April 2027 according to the Official Port Cruise Schedule list for 2026 and that is ... (Caribbean Winter Starts in December and Ends in April)

Adventure Of The Seas:

--------------------------------

Tuesday 1st December 2026

Wednesday 9th December 2026

Wednesday 16th December 2026

Tuesday 22nd December 2026

Tuesday 29th December 2027

Wednesday 6th January 2027

Wednesday 13th January 2027

Tuesday 19th January 2027

Tuesday 2nd February 2027

Wednesday 10th February 2027

Tuesday 16th February 2027

Tuesday 2nd March 2027

Wednesday 10th March 2027

Tuesday 16th March 2027

Wednesday 17th March 2027

Wednesday 24th March 2027

Tuesday 30th March 2027

Wednesday 7th April 2027

Tuesday 13th April 2027

Wednesday 21st April 2027

Liberty Of The Seas:

----------------------------

Tuesday 1st December 2026

Tuesday 8th December 2026

Wednesday 16th December 2026

Tuesday 22nd December 2026

Tuesday 5th January 2027

Tuesday 12th January 2027

Tuesday 19th January 2027

Tuesday 2nd February 2027

Wednesday 3rd February 2027

Tuesday 16th February 2027

Wednesday 24th February 2027

Tuesday 2nd March 2027

Tuesday 30th March 2027

Tuesday 6th April 2027

Tuesday 13th April 2027

Wednesday 14th April 2027

Tuesday 27th April 2027

Freedom Of The Seas:

-------------------------------

Thursday 10th December 2026

Monday 28th December 2026

Wednesday 6th January 2027

Rhapsody Of The Seas:

---------------------------------

Monday 14th December 2026

Monday 11th January 2027

Friday 15th January 2027

Friday 12th February 2027

Monday 8th March 2027

Friday 9th April 2027

Monday 12th April 2027

Independence Of The Seas:

------------------------------------

Wednesday 9th December 2026

Thursday 24th December 2026 (Christmas Eve)

Thursday 7th January 2027

Thursday 24th January 2027 

Thursday 18th February 2027

Thursday 4th March 2027

Thursday 18th March 2027

Thursday 1st April 2027

Thursday 15th April 2027

Explorer Of The Seas:

-------------------------------

Friday 25th December 2026 (Christmas Day)

Monday 28th December 2026

Grandeur Of The Seas:

--------------------------------

Saturday 26th December 2026 (what is known as Boxing Day Bank Holiday in the UK) 

Celebrity Beyond is not currently listed for a port of call at St Maarten in the Caribbean between January - April 2027 (could this mean maybe that Beyond is heading back either to the Med, Alaska or South America - Kate did say she couldn't do Australia and New Zealand as it would man her cat Bug going into quarantine for I think either 6 months or 1 year before going on the boat). Beyond is also currently not listed for a port of call in Bonaire Kralendijk between January to March 2027

in the remarks section on the port list (if you scroll left when page loads) Icon 3 is listed as Icon Of The Seas under St Maarten's port list schedule for 2027 https://gls.portstmaarten.sx/sxm/MainMenu.aspx?ShipScheduleType=2 

Edited by CountryStyleMe

7 minutes ago, GlasgowCruiser01 said:

So Southampton isn't even getting a full season with Liberty?

its in the Caribbean until April 2026 then it'll probably head over to the UK to do Med arriving in Southampton for 1st May 2027 and will probably stay until middle of August 2026 unless Royal swap things around last minute 

Edited by CountryStyleMe

3 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Agree, some the time the Ships do that, Serenade or Brilliance has done that for over a Decade out of Boston, followed by Repo to Florida 3rd or 4th week Oct

This could be interesting, and I believe it would make Liberty the biggest ship Royal has deployed out of Boston. I would honestly be very surprised if they did this. Personally, I have my doubts. From what I can tell, they have exclusively used Radiance class ships for Boston, with 2022 and Voyager being the exception. Also, isn't the current rumor that Liberty will receive her Royal Amplification before her season in Southampton? Would they really want to send their newly Amplified ship to Boston for this short deployment? 
The only reason I could see them potentially doing this is to compete with NCL, who are quite active here in the Boston market. I was looking at their site a few weeks ago, and noticed that they are deploying Breakaway here, which seems significantly bigger than the Jewel class ships they have deployed here for many years, about the same size as Royal Radiance class. So, maybe this is Royal experimenting with the Boston market? 
Personally, my money is on us continuing to get a Radiance class ship here. But which one? 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CountryStyleMe said:

its in the Caribbean until April 2026 then it'll probably head over to the UK to do Med arriving in Southampton for 1st May 2027 and will probably stay until middle of August 2026 unless Royal swap things around last minute 

From UK the main focus is not on Med cruises. What about Northern Europe cruises? Do they bring back a second ship is the key question.

From Captains Corner on Anthem - Are there any plans to deploy larger ships out of the UK?

This has been talked about for many years. We are building more larger ships and they need a home, and that’s not in Florida. It won’t be next year (Indy) or the year after (Liberty), but keep an eye out. There are plans to deploy our largest ships in new homes, but that’s all I can say at the moment. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

From Captains Corner on Anthem - Are there any plans to deploy larger ships out of the UK?

This has been talked about for many years. We are building more larger ships and they need a home, and that’s not in Florida. It won’t be next year (Indy) or the year after (Liberty), but keep an eye out. There are plans to deploy our largest ships in new homes, but that’s all I can say at the moment. 

Interesting but the largest ships are all warm weather oriented. Unless they were referring to Europe (Med) in general and not just Southampton. 

16 hours ago, CountryStyleMe said:

Liberty Of The Seas was supposed to be doing cruises from Southampton to the Med in 2026 but Liberty is now going to be in Canada and New England in September and October 2026 according to iglu cruises. 

Are you sure? Iglu has only Liberty for 2025 but not 2026.

Also Liberty is booked several times in Le Havre on Sep and Oct 2026.

3 hours ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

Did the Captain specifically mention Indie and Liberty or is that your addition? 

17 hours ago, CountryStyleMe said:

I am not seeing anything on the ice-house site? 
I admit they are usually one of the first to spill the beans 🤐

• Like 1