Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

4 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

Guess it depends on the ship

There are exceptions, but repo prices for non-suite cabins don't usually go up dramatically. Odyssey, the late summer WB TAs via Iceland and maybe couple of others are the exception.

On 9/3/2024 at 1:41 AM, tonygcharles said:

There's still some great deals out there,  booked Allure for February 25  Last week, offer still running,    with C&A discount on a Gty Balcony £574 pp $100 OBC

Called Royal to get the obc

I'm on that one; $845 (£646) solo for an assigned Boardwalk Balcony.  Assigned OV Balcony is only $50 (£38) more.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

I'm on that one; $845 (£646) solo for an assigned Boardwalk Balcony.  Assigned OV Balcony is only $50 (£38) more.

Great price for solo

Not the same price for 2 passengers..

£200 extra for balcony 

On 9/3/2024 at 6:53 AM, cruiseboy89130 said:

A TA in February? How fun!🤢🥶

The weather in February is cooler,  but should be calm seas . U can get good daylight temperatures. 

We enjoy Cruising and prefer it to flying,  so not a problem   👌 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, tonygcharles said:

The weather in February is cooler,  but should be calm seas . U can get good daylight temperatures. 

Last year outside decks on a TA in February were closed 9 out of 11 days due to high seas and wind - February is known to have high seas and lots of storms and rain on the TA! Good luck 🤞!

1 hour ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Last year outside decks on a TA in February were closed 9 out of 11 days due to high seas and wind - February is known to have high seas and lots of storms and rain on the TA! Good luck 🤞!

Weather is unpredictable any time of the year , we've  done it in July / August and couldn't use the decks.

The weather can't be any worse then uk that time the year !

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, vjmatty said:

They start out very reasonable, but once you get under a year out the prices double. Definitely something to book early. 

They weren't reasonable at all starting out this year for the Allure WB TA for 10/25, especially for suites.  Prices were and remain ridiculous in comparison to previous years.  We almost always book the morning cruises open for booking.  But I agree that booking early is always best.  We did see our prices go down for the TA, although others in our group did not.  

5 hours ago, tonygcharles said:

Not necessarily calmer seas if you're cruising through a nor'easter in February.  But I sure hope you do have calm seas.  

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, cruiseboy89130 said:

Was on the Anthem WB October 2015 TA.  40'-45' swells for 3 days straight; it didn't impact my cruise enjoyment. 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2024 at 2:25 PM, Jumping Cruiser said:

St Maarten, Caribbean - Port Schedule (Correct as of 01/07/24)

Your first look at summer Caribbean ships for 2026! Lots of bookings over the summer for Oasis, Star, Serenade, Icon and Independence. Serenade looks to be on shorter cruises, Icon/Star deployment remains the same, Oasis/Independence have mainly a 4-week calling pattern.

May 26:

3rd - Jewel OTS

5th - Adventure OTS & Icon OTS

6th - Oasis OTS & Serenade OTS

7th - Star OTS

11th - Serenade OTS

14th - Star OTS

19th - Serenade OTS & Icon OTS

25th - Serenade OTS

June 26:

2nd - Icon OTS & Serenade OTS

3rd - Oasis OTS

4th - Star OTS

8th - Independence OTS & Serenade OTS

16th - Serenade OTS

22nd - Serenade OTS

25th - Star OTS

30th - Icon OTS & Serenade OTS

July 26:

1st - Oasis OTS

6th - Serenade OTS & Independence OTS

14th - Icon OTS & Serenade OTS

16th - Star OTS

20th - Serenade OTS

28th - Serenade OTS

29th - Oasis OTS

August 26:

3rd - Independence OTS & Serenade OTS

4th - Icon OTS

6th - Star OTS
11th - Serenade OTS

17th - Serenade OTS

25th - Icon OTS & Serenade OTS

26th - Oasis OTS

27th - Star OTS

31st - Serenade OTS

September 26:

8th - Serenade OTS

14th - Serenade OTS

15th - Icon OTS

17th - Star OTS

22nd - Serenade OTS

23rd - Oasis OTS

28th - Serenade OTS

October 26:

6th - Icon OTS & Serenade OTS

8th - Star OTS

12th - Serenade OTS

20th - Serenade OTS

26th - Serenade OTS

27th - Icon OTS 

29th - Star OTS

WOW! Where did you see the 2026 sailing past April?  I've been stalking RCCI's website for Icon sailings -- we are looking at Dec 2026 or the latest 2026 itinerary with the San Juan and the DR itinerary!  You must be a TA?  Thank you!

24 minutes ago, SailyaCruise said:

WOW! Where did you see the 2026 sailing past April?  I've been stalking RCCI's website for Icon sailings -- we are looking at Dec 2026 or the latest 2026 itinerary with the San Juan and the DR itinerary!  You must be a TA?  Thank you!

This is a port schedule for St. Maarten. Not sail dates for these ships. It just means that on those dates, those ships are currently showing as being in St. Maarten on that day.  Always subject to change.  Cruise lines book port space a LONG time in advance and well before actual itineraries/sailings are released for sale.  

Edited by rockmom

15 hours ago, SailyaCruise said:

Where did you see the 2026 sailing past April?

Until the official itinerary is released by RCI, all talk of itineraries in this thread is SPECULATION (mostly based on individual port bookings).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2024 at 6:11 AM, Teeara said:

They weren't reasonable at all starting out this year for the Allure WB TA for 10/25, especially for suites.  Prices were and remain ridiculous in comparison to previous years.  We almost always book the morning cruises open for booking.  But I agree that booking early is always best.  We did see our prices go down for the TA, although others in our group did not.  

Yes, Oasis class do tend to be more, although I don’t bother checking Oasis class ships for TA’s.  Not enough indoor space and what there is usually tends to be crowded, or music has to be playing even in an empty lounge with the bar closed.  My favorite TA’s on RC have been on Quantum class, and believe it or not Vision as well.

On 9/10/2024 at 2:24 AM, tonygcharles said:

Weather is unpredictable any time of the year , we've  done it in July / August and couldn't use the decks.

The weather can't be any worse then uk that time the year !

I agree! To be fair though, after sailing a transatlantic in December on the 600-passenger Pacific Princess, you’re ready for just about anything. 

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, rockmom said:

This is a port schedule for St. Maarten. Not sail dates for these ships. It just means that on those dates, those ships are currently showing as being in St. Maarten on that day.  Always subject to change.  Cruise lines book port space a LONG time in advance and well before actual itineraries/sailings are released for sale.  

Thank you so much I learn so much from you all!  

3 hours ago, vjmatty said:

Yes, Oasis class do tend to be more, although I don’t bother checking Oasis class ships for TA’s.  Not enough indoor space and what there is usually tends to be crowded, or music has to be playing even in an empty lounge with the bar closed.  My favorite TA’s on RC have been on Quantum class, and believe it or not Vision as well.

There was plenty of indoor space on Wonder, but yes, the lounges always had music playing which was kind of annoying.  At least on Wonder we had an Owners Suite and we spent most of our time there.

What is the Quantum class like?  I haven't sailed it yet and it looks like they do the TPs between Hawaii and Australia which is what I want to book next.

Not a fan of the smaller ships.  Radiance was boring and too small for us.  Although we did like hiding out in Singapore Slings when they weren't having activities in The Colony Club.  Our cabin was right outside the entrance to the Centrum area.  Talk about music all the time.  It didn't stop until 11:30 p.m. every night.  Ugh.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

It's almost as subjective as the food in the MDR. It's a bit "tighter" in terms of space compared to O class but lots to do.

I was looking at some pix on CDP and I agree with you on the space being tighter.  It doesn't look as open as the Oasis class.  

6 hours ago, Teeara said:

There was plenty of indoor space on Wonder, but yes, the lounges always had music playing which was kind of annoying.  At least on Wonder we had an Owners Suite and we spent most of our time there.

What is the Quantum class like?  I haven't sailed it yet and it looks like they do the TPs between Hawaii and Australia which is what I want to book next.

Not a fan of the smaller ships.  Radiance was boring and too small for us.  Although we did like hiding out in Singapore Slings when they weren't having activities in The Colony Club.  Our cabin was right outside the entrance to the Centrum area.  Talk about music all the time.  It didn't stop until 11:30 p.m. every night.  Ugh.

The good things: Many more indoor spaces such as a larger, truly indoor solarium, plus 270 which is a large aft two-story lounge with wake facing windows, and a larger promenade. There is the indoor Seaplex which has bumper cars, roller skating and sports events.  There is an indoor pool for families so you’re not limited to the solarium to stay out of the weather.  Also, the Music Hall is much larger and nicer, more like a theater and less like a studio as is on Oasis.  The WJ has an open floor plan so it’s easy to get around, rather than the rat-maze set up on Oasis class that leaves you bumping into people and amplifies crowd issues.

The not-so-good:  Not as many outdoor decks, so other than the one outdoor pool deck and the upper jogging track area, there’s very limited space outside. I wouldn’t recommend Quantum for a Caribbean cruise or anything with a lot of warm weather.  There are fewer specialty restaurants and the solarium bistro is very small with a much more limited menu. No water slides or children’s amusements on deck, although they still have the flow rider and other activities such as iFly and North Star.   Schooner bar is tiny and inadequate, usually hard to find seats for trivia and other activities. Smaller Sorrento’s without as many pasta or salad options. Tiny Cafe Promenade and Johnny Rockets is just a counter up on the pool deck.

I’m sure I’ll think of more after posting 😉

• Like 1