cancel shore excursion when get onboard for 2 days later OK?

We have an excursion on Day 3 of a cruise. Can I canx when I board and get a credit on my account. It will technically be less than 48 hours (get onboard at 1pm, port arrival 8am, excursion was 10:30am). On another cruise line, it was 48 hours, but 24 hours prior if it was 1st day on the ship. Thanks, Elaine

Posted (edited)

Depends how they are. We tried to cancel a excursion in our first port and they said too late. I looked at the ticket and it wasnt the time I signed up for, they combined 2 times offered. And 100% chance of rain.

If I'd I'd wifi I would have proven it was not the time I signed up for but wasnt wasting 24 hours of wifi to prove it. Without being able to sign into my email I couldn't prove was a different earlier time. They said well we didnt change the time. 

I was told no. Friends also tried to cancel and also told no. Was our first port, I think day 3 like yours. Go fast to cancel.

Edited by firefly333