New Dining Reservations-ship by ship and Dining Room location

Majestic - June 2026.

Symphony available to book every 20 mins

0500pm to 0620pm table share or private

0640pm to 0740pm private

Allegro and Concerto both currently show as Sorry! No available time slots.

Above on Android app and web version.

Posted (edited)

New information.

Some have stated that they have a guarantee room and they were able to book as of 7-1-2024 -their dining room reservation.  Also have seen posts that passengers don’t have their cruise paid in full & they were able to book dining. Some have reported that they’re Not platinum or elite and it’s their first Princess cruise and they’re not paid in full ,but they were able to book dining room reservations .

*Some passengers say Make sure you are fully checked in for your voyage,before making dinner reservations.

I have just compiled this list loosely from the posts under the dining threads of those that were able to book recently , so not set in stone on accuracy.

Reserve collection dining room ( former club class) is listed when known,but no need to make a reservation for those. Check your cabin “ card”  that should be delivered.

Hopefully , others can just add to this list to keep everybody informed.

From Princess website:choice when it comes to their dining experience by offering three table service options – Traditional, Reservable, or Walk-in Anytime - coupled with the brand’s industry exclusive OceanNow location-based “anywhere” service. Booked guests will be able to use the app ahead of their voyage to opt for traditional seating in a dedicated dining room with the same waiter, same table and same time each night, or flexible dining, allowing them to enjoy dinner at any available time and table size of their choosing in either the Reservable or Open Seating dining rooms. 

Traditional dining seems to be 5 PM and 7:30 PM with a few variations.

The reservable (Flexible is Princesses new term) a.k.a. dine my way starts at 5 PM and there are slots available every 20 minutes.

Open seating (Princesses new term) AKA walk-in is just that. 

Caribbean Princess 

Island dining room is traditional 5 PM and 7:30 PM( choice of shared table or private table, but not sure if both are available for both of the times)

Palm dining room-reservable starting at 5 pm every 20 minute reservations (choice of shared or private table after choosing the time-not sure if every timeslot this is available)

Coral dining room is walk-in( enter on port side)  & Reserve collection dining room- entrance on starboard 

Coral Princess 

Provence-Traditional 5 pm ( private & shared table)& 7:30 pm( only private table)

Bordeaux- reservable 5 pm-8:40 pm every 20 minutes(early dining times you may share a table or have a private table and the later times private table only)  & Walk ins

Crown Princess

Michelangelo is traditional 5 pm & 7:30pm

Botticelli  is reservable every 20 minute reservations (  option of shared or private table at 6 pm)

DA Vinci- walk in

Diamond Princess

International dining room is traditional at 5:20 PM and 7:50 pm

Savoy and Vivaldi are reservable

Pacific Moon and Santa Fe are walk-in 

Discovery Princess

Ketchikan-Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm

Juneau-reservable every 20 minute slots ( shared & private table up & including 6:20pm and private table only 6:30 pm on)

Skagway- walk in

Enchanted Princess-2024 & 2025

Santorini-Traditional 5 pm ( shared & private tables) & 7:30 pm( private table,no shared)

Amalfi dining room -reservable every 20 minutes from 5 pm-8:20pmd

Capri- walk in

Emerald Princess 

Michelangelo is traditional

Botticelli is reservable

DA Vinci walk-in

Grand Princess

Michelangelo is traditional at 5 PM and 7:30 PM

Botticelli is reservable

DAVinci- walk in?  & Also Reserve collection Dining room- entrance on starboard

Island Princess-2024 & 2025

Provence- Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm

Bordeaux- reservable,every 20 minutes  & walk ins

Island Princess-2026

Provence- reservable every 20 minutes 

Majestic Princess- 2024-2025

Symphony -Traditional at 5pm (private table available) & 7:30 pm

Symphony- reservable every 20 minute time slots (5 pm to 6:20 pm shared or private table) 

6:40 pm -7:40 pm private table only

Allegro- not available yet

Concerto - not available yet

Regal Princess

Symphony- Traditional 5 pm ( private or shared table) or  7:30pm( private table only)

Allegro-reservable 5 pm - 8:40 pm,every 20 minute reservation time slots

Concerto- walk in

Royal Princess- as of 7-6-24 can’t make July 2025 reservations 

Concerto is traditional at 5 PM and 7:20 PM

Allegro is Reservable every 20 minutes( private & shared tables up to & including 6:20 pm) 6:30 pm & after private table only

Symphony is walk in

Ruby Princess-2024 & maybe 2025?

Michelangelo is traditional at 5 PM ( shared or private table)and 7:20 pm (private table only)

Botticelli- reservable,every 20 minute time slots- able to get private table (7:20 pm)

Sapphire Princess 

International D.R.- Traditional- ??

Vivaldi & Savoy-reservable every 20 minutes - only option  in App to book so far in July 2024( not for voyages in 7-24)

Pacific Moon & Savoy-Walk in- ??

Sky-2024 & 2025

This ship is not consistent with what passengers are booking,so??

Soleil-Traditional at 5:30 pm & 7:50 pm AND reservable every 20 minute reservations 

September 2024? Or 2025- Traditional late seating only private tables,not shared

Able to share table in reservable DR ( every 20 minutes) for 7:30 pm

November 2024 Soleil- reservable every 20 minutes 

Estrella- walk in

Cielo-reservable every 20 minutes 

Sky 2026 

Soleil- reservable,every 20 minute time slots

Edited by arizonaperson
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 7/5/2024 at 11:58 PM, arizonaperson said:

New information for today.

Please keep updating as you are able to book your dining room reservations.

New  Princess dining and which dining rooms offers what

Some have stated that they have a guarantee room and they were able to book as of 7-1-2024 -their dining room reservation.  Also have seen posts that passengers don’t have their cruise paid in full & they were able to book dining. Some have reported that they’re not platinum or elite and it’s their first Princess cruise and they’re not paid in full ,but they were able to book dining room reservations .

I have just compiled this list loosely from the posts under the dining threads of those that were able to book recently , so not set in stone on accuracy.

I would think reserve collection dining room ( former club class) will be wherever traditional is??, but no need to make a reservation for those. Check your cabin “ card”  that should be delivered.

Hopefully , others can just add to this list to keep everybody informed.

The reservable (Flexible is Princesses new term) a.k.a. dine my way starts at 5 PM and there are slots available every 20 minutes.

Traditional dining seems to be 5 PM and 7:30 PM with a few variations.

Open seating AKA walk-in is just that. 

Caribbean Princess 

Island dining room is traditional 5 PM and 7:30 PM

Coral dining room is walk-in? & Reserve collection dining room- entrance on starboard 
And Palm Is  reservable?

Coral Princess 

Provence-Traditional 5 pm ( shared table)& 7:30 pm( private table)

Bordeaux- reservable 5 pm-8:20 pm every 20 minutes  & walk ins

Crown Princess

Botticelli  is reservable every 20 minute reservations 

Michelangelo is traditional 5 pm & 7:30pm

DA Vinci- walk in

Diamond Princess

Savoy and Vivaldi are reservable

International dining room is traditional at 5:20 PM and 7:50 pm

Pacific Moon and Santa Fe are walk-in 

Discovery Princess

Juneau- Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm( someone else reported reservable??)

Ketchikan- reservable every 20 minute slots

Skagway- walk in

Enchanted Princess

Amalfi dining room -reservable every 20 minutes from 5 pm-8:20pm

Santorini-Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm

Capri- walk in

Emerald Princess 

Michelangelo is traditional

DA Vinci walk-in

Botticelli is reservable

Grand Princess

Botticelli is reservable

DAVinci- walk in?  & Also Reserve collection Dining room- entrance on starboard

Island Princess-2024 & 2025

Provence- Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm

Bordeaux- reservable,every 20 minutes  & walk ins

Island Princess-2026

Provence- reservable every 20 minutes 

Symphony -Traditional at 5pm & 7:30 pm

Regal Princess

Symphony- Traditional 5 pm ( private or shared table) or  7:30pm( private table only)

Allegro-reservable 5 pm - 8:40 pm,every 20 minute reservation time slots

Concerto- walk in

Royal Princess

Concerto is traditional at 5 PM and 7:20 PM

Allegro is Reservable every 20 minutes

Symphony is walk in

Ruby Princess

Michelangelo is traditional at 5 PM ( shared or private table)and 7:20 pm (private table)

Botticelli- reservable,every 20 min .time slots- can get private table

Sapphire Princess 

Vivaldi & Savoy-reservable every 20 minutes 

Sky-2024 & 2025

This ship is not consistent with what passengers are booking,so??

Soleil-Traditional at 5:30 pm & 7:50 pm AND reservable every 20 minute reservations 

September 2024? Or 2025- Traditional late seating only private tables,not shared

Able to share table in reservable DR ( every 20 minutes) for 7:30 pm

November 2024 Soleil- reservable every 20 minutes 

Estrella- walk in

Cielo-reservable every 20 minutes 

Sky 2026 

Soleil- reservable,every 20 minute time slots

Great work, many thanks!

• Like 1

Update for Majestic Princess 

Allegro Dining Room is for reservable dining starting at 5:00pm and then every 20 minutes after until last time at 8:20pm (ie 5:00, 5:20, 5:40, etc.

Concerto Dining Room is for Walk-ins

Symphony Dining Room is for Traditional Dining with set times every night at 5:00 for 1st seating and 7:30pm for 2nd Seating. Whether you can get private or shared table will vary by sailing date. On my sailing date there is only private for 2nd seating but both options for the early seating. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, lorri111 said:

Great work, many thanks!

Booking for September Sky Princess. Soleil, wanted Traditional, assumed would be 17.30 and 19.50. Could only book shared table up to 19.30 after that only Private table. So have booked 19.30 shared throughout the cruise with exception of two nights. One being a late excursion New York City tour and a Speciality restaurant. But will most likely change a few as we have rwo Casual Dining as per Plus Package and may book further Speciality dining.

11 hours ago, bugsy43 said:

Update for Majestic Princess 

Allegro Dining Room is for reservable dining starting at 5:00pm and then every 20 minutes after until last time at 8:20pm (ie 5:00, 5:20, 5:40, etc.

Concerto Dining Room is for Walk-ins

Symphony Dining Room is for Traditional Dining with set times every night at 5:00 for 1st seating and 7:30pm for 2nd Seating. Whether you can get private or shared table will vary by sailing date. On my sailing date there is only private for 2nd seating but both options for the early seating. 

What year?  I'm trying to book 2026 on the Majestic.  My only times showing are for Symphony dining and it's reservable every 20 minutes. Not traditional.  I want Traditional but decided yesterday to go ahead and book a timed dining, just in case.  It lets me go all the way through until the final Reserve button and then it says something went wrong, try again 😞

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, palolake said:

What year?  I'm trying to book 2026 on the Majestic.  My only times showing are for Symphony dining and it's reservable every 20 minutes. Not traditional.  I want Traditional but decided yesterday to go ahead and book a timed dining, just in case.  It lets me go all the way through until the final Reserve button and then it says something went wrong, try again 😞

We’ll darn on not being able to book Majestic Princess dining for 2026 ,have a feeling it just may be way too early and what I have posted for the Symphony dining room was exactly what possibly you shared with me ,but now you say that you weren’t able to make a reservation ……

so more than likely my info is not exactly correct, yet?

Edited by arizonaperson

5 hours ago, Cruisemeister2002 said:

Booking for September Sky Princess. Soleil, wanted Traditional, assumed would be 17.30 and 19.50. Could only book shared table up to 19.30 after that only Private table. So have booked 19.30 shared throughout the cruise with exception of two nights. One being a late excursion New York City tour and a Speciality restaurant. But will most likely change a few as we have rwo Casual Dining as per Plus Package and may book further Speciality dining.

When you say you have a booking for September …is it September 2024, is it September 2025?

If you are sailing September 2024 and it’s before September 14 whole set of “ rules” and if that’s the case, that’s not what this thread is about.

But if it’s for sometime after September 14 , 2024 and beyond then, yes please let me know what you were able to book for dinner exactly and then I can post the correct information. Much thanks!

What I have for the Sky Princess is all over “ the board” .what I have listed is what other cruise critic members have been posting and also I’m not getting the whole story from some and I don’t really like to bother people.
when you say that, you booked a table at 19:30 pm aka 7:30pm for us non military people and it is a shared  table …

Is that the Soleil dining room traditional dine times? or is that the Soleil dining room where you reserve a dinner time every 20 minutes? That’s where the confusion comes in ,people don’t say exactly what they’ve reserved .

I am just posting ship by ship what people are posting and I’m trying to get it all in one spot . Sky seems to be not consistent or I am misunderstanding CC posts.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

We’ll darn on not being able to book Majestic Princess dining for 2026 ,have a feeling it just may be way too early and what I have posted for the symphony dining room was exactly what possibly you shared with me ,but now you say that you weren’t able to make a reservation ……

so more than likely my info is not exactly correct, yet?

Yes, I did say earlier that Symphony was timed reservations but I didn't try to book it at the time I saw it.  Then I decided to go ahead and book and it won't let me do it.  But it's weird that Symphony is timed dining for me and Traditional for someone else. But I don't know what date they are booking.  My cruise is January 2026 and others have been able to book later in 2026.  Guess I'll just keep trying :)

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

@palolake  I only post pretty much word for word what cruise critic members are posting. I am  just trying to get it organized into one spot ,but of course some people do not tell “ us” what year and then I need to ask them without being too nosy, etc.

I am just trying to help my fellow passengers out, so I have a feeling that  2026 cruises are just way too far in the future to make a dining reservation, but people keep trying ! Nobody has the answer at the moment if it’s too early or if there’s some other issue going on. Seems to be a learning curve as everyone books their cruise.

Perhaps the cruises for 2026 the people that are posting what dining room and what times maybe they’re just seeing them on their app or on the Web version, but they have not actually booked  dinner reservations either ??

so difficult to know at this point ,but my feeling is 2026 is way too far in the future to make a dining reservation ,but that’s my opinion .

what I have listed for the Majestic Princess is for 2024/2025 and 2026 and here’s the information that I have currently:

Symphony -Traditional at 5pm (private table available or shared ) & 7:30 pm( only private table)

Allegro- reservable  every 20 minutes 5 pm- 8:20 pm

Concerto-Walk ins

Majestic 2026-passengers can see that this is available ,but cannot reserve yet as of July 6, 2024

Symphony- reservable every 20 minute time slots (5 pm to 6:20 pm shared or private table) 

Edited by arizonaperson
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, arizonaperson said:

@palolake  I only post pretty much word for word what cruise critic members are posting. I am  just trying to get it organized into one spot ,but of course some people do not tell “ us” what year and then I need to ask them without being too nosy, etc.

I am just trying to help my fellow passengers out, so I have a feeling that  2026 cruises are just way too far in the future to make a dining reservation, but people keep trying ! Nobody has the answer at the moment if it’s too early or if there’s some other issue going on. Seems to be a learning curve as everyone books their cruise.

Perhaps the cruises for 2026 the people that are posting what dining room and what times maybe they’re just seeing them on their app or on the Web version, but they have not actually booked  dinner reservations either ??

so difficult to know at this point ,but my feeling is 2026 is way too far in the future to make a dining reservation ,but that’s my opinion .

what I have listed for the Majestic Princess is for 2024/2025 and 2026 and here’s the information that I have currently:

Symphony -Traditional at 5pm (private table available or shared ) & 7:30 pm( only private table)

Allegro- reservable  every 20 minutes 5 pm- 8:20 pm

Concerto-Walk ins

Majestic 2026-passengers can see that this is available ,but cannot reserve yet as of July 6, 2024

You’ve done a great job compiling this so far.

I agree 2026 is probably too far off for the ships to have all the dining setups in place. I was the one who reported issues booking Island Princess set dining for March 2026. We were however, able to book open dining at a table for 2 every night, but a bit later than we like. We are elite, but in a guarantee, if that matters at all.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, arizonaperson said:

Caribbean Princess 

Island dining room is traditional 5 PM and 7:30 PM( choice of shared table or private table, but not sure if both are available for both of the times)

Palm dining room-reservable starting at 5 pm every 20 minute reservations (choice of shared or private table after choosing the time-not sure if every timeslot this is available)

Coral dining room is walk-in( enter on port side)  & Reserve collection dining room- entrance on starboard

Hope this helps to make edits:

When I was trying to make reservations on July 1 and 2 there were both shared and private tables available in both the Island (5 and 7:30 pm seatings) and Palm (20 minute interval seatings) dining rooms.  As time went on and people made reservations you could see less availability of both table types and time slots.  So, for example, if you try to make a reservation now you may not see any private tables  available early in the evening but that’s because they are already all taken not because they were not reservable.

• Thanks 1

On 7/4/2024 at 4:13 PM, arizonaperson said:

@latebloomer56 I don’t have DaVinci listed on The Grand, but I assume it is the walk in restaurant , just by deduction of what I have listed.

My guess would be all ships would hold reserve collection meals in traditional dining room,but no one that I have seen has posted this.

So yes,my guess on The Grand Princess is Michelangelo .

Time will tell for sure and if you have that type of cabin, I  would think that you would have something in your room that would tell you where “ your” DR is. But, since all this dining is new, who knows how it will actually play out.

no need to reserve any dining at all if you have reserve collection mini or full suite,except specialty restaurants.

reserve collection mini or full suite seems to be in the walk-in MDR's on Discovery(Skagway) and Grand(Da Vinci)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OceanoPair said:

reserve collection mini or full suite seems to be in the walk-in MDR's on Discovery(Skagway) and Grand(Da Vinci)

Sorry, this is a repeat. Had not read through all the posts.

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, OceanoPair said:

Thanks. This is updated slightly now.

Discovery Princess

Ketchikan-Traditional 5 pm & 7:30 pm

Juneau-reservable every 20 minute slots ( shared & private table up & including 6:20pm and private table only 6:30 pm on)

Skagway- walk in & Reserve collection dining 

Grand Princess

Botticelli is reservable

DAVinci- walk in & Also Reserve collection Dining room- entrance on starboard

Edited by arizonaperson

Was able to make Reservable same time each night reservations for Discovery(Nov/Dec 2024), Discovery(Mar/April 2025 B2B), and Emerald(Jan 2026) without any problems once the app  opened up. App worked flawlessly. Would suggest to anyone who wants Reservable same time every night to make them before Specialty Dining, so as not to have make day by day reservations around your Specialty Dining reservations. Not sure what would have happened if I had checked the "same time every night" box, but I didn't want to chance it. The only thing that puzzled me is the availability to book Traditional or Reservable on the Grand( Jan 2025) when we have Suite Dining. The old system would only allow Specialty Dining as we didn't have to make reservation being in a suite.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2024 at 10:09 AM, palolake said:

We're travelling this year in the fall. That's weird but I suspect the reason for the difference might have to do with the shop going into dry dock next year. Perhaps they're going to switch up some things after that which could be why it's different for your 2026 sailing. 

they've made things so complicated and difficult. It's kind of a turn off. 🤦🏻‍♂️ 

• Like 1

On 7/2/2024 at 12:28 PM, rjack22 said:

Sky Princess.  Cielo dining room is for reservations every 20 minutes.

So is the Soliel on my app for November 

I'm getting a bit worried as I have booked Soleil for November, a table for 2 for the 2 weeks which includes our wedding anniversary . I'm worried that as some people are saying it's the fixed dining, although it's showing slots every 20 minutes on my app ( I have updated it and still showing the same ) that they are going to suddenly cancel my reservations and we've not going to get our anniversary dinner. 

@amajaa

I would just keep checking reservations to make sure they’re there. But the Sky Princess from what Cruise critic members are posting is the only ship that I am having confusion on.
So perhaps this Soleil dining room ( 2024 & 2025?) is reservable every 20 minutes AND traditional ?? haven’t been able to figure that out yet.

Passengers are just reporting the ship, the dining room, not the ship and some are  posting November or month,but not the year .

so I am trying to figure it out as best as possible and post it all in one place. But the Sky princess -I agree all over the place.

But you will definitely have your anniversary dinner in a dining room -if that’s what you wish ,it will happen . Positive vibes for you.

Little help…..

Has anyone booked the Sky Princess in 2024 or 2025 and been able to book/ make a reservation for traditional dining at 5:30pm or 7:50 PM ? and which dining room have you actually booked?

Not asking about reservable dining room, which is every 20 minute time slots - seems to be pretty consistent with the Soleil dining room for 2024 and 2025 voyages.

Thanks.