Hurricane Beryl - any updates to Seascape itinerary?

Cflcruise

Many other companies have announced itinerary changes but no word from MSC.  We are sailing on July 27th and praying that all the islands are not hit too hard.   Has anyone heard anything from MSC?

Sorry about the confusion, I am asking about the current cruise this week, they are heading to Jamaica, Grand Cayman and Cozumel.  I believe they have already been to Jamaica and Georgetown but I was curious if they are continuing business as usual for the rest of the cruise.  

They were due in Grand Cayman today.  Swells might have been too much, but no reports.  They should make Cozumel tomorrow but it will be rocky roads when they leave for Ocean Cay.  EM

52 minutes ago, Essiesmom said:

They were due in Grand Cayman today.  Swells might have been too much, but no reports.  They should make Cozumel tomorrow but it will be rocky roads when they leave for Ocean Cay.  EM

Thank you, probably not a fun start home.

42 minutes ago, Cflcruise said:

Thank you, probably not a fun start home.

Sometimes we need to be reminded we are not on dry land…It happened to use last week on Seashore.  Cozumel port is rather sheltered but when we left port, we left the protection and the low that was coming up Yucatán had us rockin and rolling until we got on the north side of Cuba.  EM

I agree, the captains do everything they can to keep us all safe.  It seems the itinerary was good to let everyone enjoy the ports and get everyone home safe!