Promenade view rooms on freedom

Pretty easy look below your cabin and dont book over the bsr or karaoke place. 

I've booked deck 6 so I just have to run down or up 1 flight to get there, but my TA puts me where the bar isnt below me. Or do deck 7 or 8. 

I've never had a noise issue and done them maybe 6 times.

I've stayed in a promenade room twice, I'd suggest staying on deck 7 or deck 8, they're a little more separated from eyeballs on the promenade and will also be a little quieter. The rooms are pretty noise insulated except during parades and live music events. If you're super sensitive to noise and plan to take naps or be in your room a lot, maybe reconsider and get a different room, but otherwise I don't think the noise you'll hear will be an issue. 

We have stayed in the Promenade view rooms a few times.  We always stay near the aft elevators and the noise level from things like the Promenade parades and other Promenade events is extremely low.  Of course, you are also cannot see Promenade events from that location so if being able to see the parades, etc is important then that might not be a good location for you.   We have no interest in parades or other Promenade events so we like being away from all of that.  They are not our favorite rooms but they are a good value and are quiet if you stay away from the activities.

After paying for an Inside Guarantee, we were assigned to a Promenade Room on Deck 6 -- only two rooms down from the "Entertainment Bridge"; that is, the source of the music.  We heard the noise from two dance parties; we opened our curtains and enjoyed having a front-row seat.  Each party lasted 30 minutes.  The rest of the time we heard nothing from the Promenade.  

• Like 2