Power Plugs on Millennium?

Will be sailing on the Millie soon. We are more experienced on Princess ships and their plug situation. They all have a "hidden" European style 220 volt plug behind the bed that I "hijack" for CPAP power. What's the scoop on the Millie? I really don't want to have to have an extension cord strung across the floor.

13 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Will be sailing on the Millie soon. We are more experienced on Princess ships and their plug situation. They all have a "hidden" European style 220 volt plug behind the bed that I "hijack" for CPAP power. What's the scoop on the Millie? I really don't want to have to have an extension cord strung across the floor.

What type of room do you have booked? 

In Sky Suites there is an outlet behind the end tables beside the bed. 

You can use the special needs form to have them provide distilled water and an extension cord.

IMG_1138.thumb.JPG.6883fd9833527087cc3317ee86eb5dce.JPG

IMG_1139.thumb.JPG.8e095e1ed21227448125bf38dfcbb2cc.JPG

IMG_1141.thumb.JPG.3989b45b3ed6a6e6c48294fa73285990.JPG

• Like 1

I've found that they usually have at least one on M- and S- Class ships.   That is where the lamps are plugged in.   On revolutionized ships I believe they added regular 110v sockets also.   I usually just request a extension cord just in case.

i burned out a hair blower last cruise by plugging it into what I thought was a voltage adapter with round prongs to plug in the wall. I plugged in the hair blower into that and the blower had a very red glow to it so I dont attempt using them anymore.

10 minutes ago, celebrity cruiser said:

i burned out a hair blower last cruise by plugging it into what I thought was a voltage adapter with round prongs to plug in the wall. I plugged in the hair blower into that and the blower had a very red glow to it so I dont attempt using them anymore.

That would have been a "plug adapter" and not a converter. Very common...they allow you to plug in dual-voltage devices. You have to confirm for yourself what your device voltage requirements are before you plug it into a 220 volt outlet. I'm not aware of any hair dryer that can automatically adjust to dual voltage. I have seen dryers that have a switch that allows you to select 110 or 220V. You just gotta know what you've got!

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, clairebearinaus said:

If I may hijack with a similar question - are 220v points in all cabins?  I'm in an inside, not fussed on the location of the power point, just having one will make me very happy.

Yes, there is at least one in every cabin. 

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, little britain said:

Are there any USBs ? 

In our Sky Suite, #6100,, there were two next to the European Socket on the desk. 

IMG_8367.thumb.JPG.922da4ee8c69f097dea6a4a2fb20bafe.JPG

But none next to the two USA outlets

IMG_8366.thumb.JPG.1f653d089de12b1b707990d428f655f5.JPG