Suite Lounge?

1 hour ago, mandyleighflies said:

On cococay we will just pay by the drink as we have OBC that we will do well to even make it through entirely. This has been a VERY useful and money saving thread 😂

Dont forget your diamond vouchers are good on coco cay. It's only 80 points so if you arent there yet it's not far away for many. I dont see it mentioned that vouchers are good on coco cay.

I always get a complimentary bottle of champagne delivered. I finally decided it's from guest services. No idea how many pts or why I get this. I give it away. Last time was cold duck. Dont know if that's a good one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

Dont forget your diamond vouchers are good on coco cay. It's only 80 points so if you arent there yet it's not far away for many. I dont see it mentioned that vouchers are good on coco cay.

I always get a complimentary bottle of champagne delivered. I finally decided it's from guest services. No idea how many pts or why I get this. I give it away. Last time was cold duck. Dont know if that's a good one.

The Duc champagne?  Not Cold Duck and not very good either. Worth about $6 a bottle. It is what they use when they provide champagne at events. It’s OK if you’re going to use it for a punch of mimosas

it’s a nice gesture when received from the ship, we usually give ours away on board

m

We were also in a CLS on our Symphony cruise which was awesome.  The SL and CK are on the same deck (17) so very nice access.  We are D+ and had no need for a drink package using our 5 coupons each plus the SL.  Even if you run out of coupons, the high cost of the drink package was not worth it to us anyway.  We used our coupons on Labadee too and also on the suite sun deck.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1