On Beyond 7/13-21 ask anything!

1 minute ago, TGfromTX said:

I’m on beyond right now. The theater seems to have enough seats that you can find something for 2 almost up til showtime most often. Prime seats go quickly so plan to be in chair 30 minutes before.  The club is hit and miss - I’d try to arrive 30 minutes or more before for popular events. Recognize if an event was held right before, many of those people will stay in their seats. 
less popular events have not filled venues. 

Agree with all this

12 minutes ago, KKB said:

Agree with all this

Oh. Forgot about Eden. First night was easy to find seating 10 minutes before. After that, you need to be there 30 minutes or earlier if you expect to sit. I suggest earlier if you want to see - lots of the seating has obstructions and people will stand in front of there is space. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, TGfromTX said:

I’m on beyond right now. The theater seems to have enough seats that you can find something for 2 almost up til showtime most often. Prime seats go quickly so plan to be in chair 30 minutes before.  The club is hit and miss - I’d try to arrive 30 minutes or more before for popular events. Recognize if an event was held right before, many of those people will stay in their seats. 
less popular events have not filled venues. 

There will. be passengers lined up to get into the club because the doors are closed.  If there is an event before the people attending that will be asked/forced to leave. It happened to us.  Not sure if it is for every event.   They claimed that they had to set up and clean up.  Now when you leave you will be at the end of a long line 

In Eden some people will stand in front of you depending on where you are seated.  The bar area is one and tables next to the bar is. place that people may do that.  

Neither place was designed well for viewing entertainment.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

Edited by miched
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, chrismch said:

One more question... do all cabins get robes?

My solo iv has a robe so I’d expect all iv and balcony cabins and better do. I don’t know about window and inside. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, chrismch said:

What type of entertainment does Eden and The Club provide?

The club does game show type entertainment, deal/no deal, paper plane contest, and turns into a dance club.  They didn’t send everyone out before or after deal/no deal.  I suspect they’d have to before it turned into a dance floor.  I have seen lines standing for it before - they don’t seem to allow people watch while the performers practice in it. 
Eden has live singers and musicians and shows that are small versions of what you’d expect in the theater.  Composed of a dozen or so singers, dancers, contortionist, and acrobatics/strong man pair. One show is many popular songs as backdrop to Alice in wonderland. 
The theater type shows is where it can’t contain the crowd. Bar cannot service the crowd it pulls either. 

Edited by TGfromTX