2026/2027 Itinerary Release ?

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

New deployment are typically released starting in November into December and sometimes the first of the following year

Actually what I’m asking is when is the planned schedule released that will show when each of the destinations will be announced (the plan for the plan)

Basically when does a document get released that looks like the above for 2026 and 2027

Edited by Cruise till you drop

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Cruise till you drop said:

Actually what I’m asking is when is the planned schedule released that will show when each of the destinations will be announced (the plan for the plan)

Basically when does a document get released that looks like the above for 2026 and 2027

That schedule was posted on Oct 31st last year in this thread, so I'd expect about that same time for the next one.

Edited by VersaliusPrimus
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm looking for / watching cruises in Japan for April / May / June 2026.  All I see as of July 2024 is April.  Will I have to wait until October of this year to see May / June 2026?  I've been looking for a few weeks and I still only see April.

On 7/14/2024 at 12:21 PM, cruisestitch said:

New deployment are typically released starting in November into December and sometimes the first of the following year

4 hours ago, cruisestitch said:

Yes you will need to wait for the next round of announcements which usually come in November and Decembet

Cruisestitch, am looking for the release date of the transatlantic cruise (repositioning) from Europe to FL in fall 2026.  Love the Constellation.  Likely release date will this November or December?  Thanks for any advice.

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, Cruise till you drop said:

Probably still too early to know but hopefully Europe 2026 itineraries gets released by mid November like last year

Princess’s are already out

Don’t people actually read the posts here 🤔😁

• Haha 1