Equinox Balcony Cabins On Hump

I know these hump balconies are all big but some are bigger. I remember someone explaining which are the biggest from the end of hump in but cannot 

find the post with the information. Greatly appreciate anyone that knows which are which to explain.

5 minutes ago, thebutlerdidit said:

Count the cabin furthest out from the ship as 1st.

Sorry, I am getting confused. Use deck 8 as an example. cabin 8259 is first at one end and 8277  is first at other end. How much of a difference is it between the size of all the hump balconies?

1 minute ago, Luvtoeat said:

Sorry, I am getting confused. Use deck 8 as an example. cabin 8259 is first at one end and 8277  is first at other end. How much of a difference is it between the size of all the hump balconies?

These are the largest.

IMG_0288.thumb.jpeg.1a268a070300859ee9520ef532455f3d.jpeg

1 minute ago, Luvtoeat said:

It is the cabins on the angle that have bigger balconies and it is the 1st and 3rd from the bump out that are the biggest.  8277 is not one of the bigger ones.  It is 8279 that is the biggest and then 8283.  8281 is bigger then a normal balcony and so is 8285, but they are both smaller than the two noted above.

36 minutes ago, AlbertaCruisers said:

It is the cabins on the angle that have bigger balconies and it is the 1st and 3rd from the bump out that are the biggest.  8277 is not one of the bigger ones.  It is 8279 that is the biggest and then 8283.  8281 is bigger then a normal balcony and so is 8285, but they are both smaller than the two noted above.

Many thanks, I really got myself confused. I called Celebrity and it is the cabins on the slant with the bigger balconies. I remember having one of the bigger balconies and looked at all my cruise cards and saw one on the Reflection in 2022 that was on the slant. Now I have to go back to the  dates I was looking at to see if any are available. I priced a 7 day cruise a few days ago and this morning it was about $400.00 higher for just a balcony. Need to grab the cabins when the price is good.

• Like 1

Can't believe i was looking at the wrong category. I assume that the cabins on the other side of ship 8252and 8256 would also be the largest.

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Luvtoeat said:

Many thanks, I really got myself confused. I called Celebrity and it is the cabins on the slant with the bigger balconies. I remember having one of the bigger balconies and looked at all my cruise cards and saw one on the Reflection in 2022 that was on the slant. Now I have to go back to the  dates I was looking at to see if any are available. I priced a 7 day cruise a few days ago and this morning it was about $400.00 higher for just a balcony. Need to grab the cabins when the price is good.

S class hump balconies are longer and narrower than 'other' balconies and some are shaded, but 1st and 3rd are somewhat larger.  Below is pic of 1st on the hump I lifted from another post.

image.jpeg.01e1a960d83b3ed017c250c45490cd36.jpeg

Edited by Oceangoer2

11 minutes ago, Luvtoeat said:

Can't believe i was looking at the wrong category. I assume that the cabins on the other side of ship 8252and 8256 would also be the largest.

Yes, those are the cabins I marked with a white dash on the screen capture.

Glad I did not book a few days ago since i was looking at a V1 Prime and not a Deluxe. My wife would not have been happy as she remembers the slant balcony we had on the Reflection and how much room we had.. 

4 hours ago, Luvtoeat said:

And best of luck to you.  The hump cabins are often the first to go as those in the know realize they have the extra big balconies.  They're my favorite for sure - we always try for those if they are available as we spend lots of time on our balcony

• Like 1