Nitpicky Question about Shower Walls in Cabins

I'll be sailing on the Magic next August, and I have a question about the cabin showers.

I know that cabin walls are usually metal and magnetic, and I'm definitely planning on taking advantage of that. But I'd like to know if anyone's tried to stick a magnet to a shower stall? Did it work?

The reason I ask is because I'm planning on getting a couple of Cadence Capsules for my conditioner and the product I use for styling, and since they're magnetic, ideally you can just stick them to the bathroom wall and save counter space. If this works in the shower, then I can stick my conditioner to the wall along with my razor holder, get a little suction-cup soap dish for my shampoo bar, and let my cruise buddy use the single dinky little shower shelf for her own stuff. If it doesn't, I'm going to need to get my own little suction-cup shelf for my conditioner and shampoo bar. I don't want to waste space in my one carry-on suitcase by bringing both the soap dish and the shelf, so if someone could let me know, that would be great! Thank you in advance!

I am pretty sure the shower walls are not magnetic.

In any case, I have found that my travel size (3 oz each) shampoo and conditioner fit just fine in the soap dish in the shower.  

Posted (edited)

The shower walls are fiberglass.

image.png.69e1b7de3ce6c492067bec506bbd7147.png

You could probably get some S-hooks to hang off the soap dish to hold your hair products or some of these little refillable bottles that come with little hanging clips attached.

image.png.7014849ee9bdb1d244dd897c3f7584d3.png

Edited by Old Fart Cruisers