Wrist Bands

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, canderson said:

Where did you keep it?  Pull off the band and stuffed into pocket?

Where do you keep your Seapass card? Stuffed in your pocket? My medallion was always in my pocket. My wife kept hers in her small purse. The medallion dos not come on a wristband. Just like a Seapass card, it's a stand alone item. You can purchase wristbands if you want. It does comes with an optional lanyard if you want to use that. I threw the lanyards away before we left the house. 

The medallion is about the size of a beer bottle cap. 

Edited by doghog

11 minutes ago, doghog said:

Where do you keep your Seapass card? Stuffed in your pocket? My medallion was always in my pocket. My wife kept hers in her small purse. The medallion dos not come on a wristband. Just like a Seapass card, it's a stand alone item. You can purchase wristbands if you want. It does comes with an optional lanyard if you want to use that. I threw the lanyards away before we left the house. 

The medallion is about the size of a beer bottle cap. 

I guess the size has changed.  At one time, it was the size of a Rolex.

• Haha 1

Some sea pass holder ideas, these are just example:

Stick/magnet card holders for those who have an existing bumper/TPU case

image.thumb.png.e39eacea5a18c65b12635e0c206e07dc.png

For those who want a case with card holder

image.thumb.png.ad1b3b7fa8b7663e4ddd3aa4750538ac.png

For those who want a phone lanyard

image.thumb.png.2f175870c09a1bab280bec511c222386.png

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Some sea pass holder ideas, these are just example:

Stick/magnet card holders for those who have an existing bumper/TPU case

image.thumb.png.e39eacea5a18c65b12635e0c206e07dc.png

For those who want a case with card holder

image.thumb.png.ad1b3b7fa8b7663e4ddd3aa4750538ac.png

For those who want a phone lanyard

image.thumb.png.2f175870c09a1bab280bec511c222386.png

I don’t buy shorts, pants or bathing suite without pockets..I carry some cash for tips and my seapass around the ship.

What I get a kick out of on board is guys walking around with their wallets with the seapass in that.  I’ve seen guys with big key rings too. 

I find it refreshing not to have to carry all that around when I’m on a cruise..

Edited by PTC DAWG
  • Like 4

4 hours ago, canderson said:

I guess the size has changed.  At one time, it was the size of a Rolex.

Before 2017?  My posts are only based on our 2024 cruise with the medallion. All our Princess cruises before that (last Princess cruise was 2013) were with the Seapass cards or whatever Princess called them. 

6 hours ago, doghog said:

Before 2017?  My posts are only based on our 2024 cruise with the medallion. All our Princess cruises before that (last Princess cruise was 2013) were with the Seapass cards or whatever Princess called them. 

th?id=OIP.ieV8fozCq93q_yZQzoIAHQHaEK%26p

45 minutes ago, canderson said:

Princess says the Medallion is "quarter sized" although in other threads I've seen 1.21 inches as the diameter. That would be around 31mm, or about the same size as a Lady's Rolex Datejust. So yeah, the size of a Rolex. But not the size of a Sea Dweller Deep Sea, if that's what you were thinking earlier. Which would be about right for that wrist.

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, canderson said:

No interest in the tan line that thing would leave..and I like tan lines. 🙂

Edited by PTC DAWG

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, canderson said:

I was only speaking about the medallion itself. Not with the many optional styles of wristbands or lanyards. Regardless, they are small and fits nicely in the pocket. No biggie as we like them. Size doesn't matter. 

Edited by doghog

Loved the wristbands on my semi side-to-side on Virgin this past spring.  And you recycle them in the terminal when you disembark.

Except now I have no card to add to the dozens in my nightstand drawer!  You know the ones!  Souvenirs to prove I actually went on all those cruises!  Souvenirs that I haven't looked at since i tossed them in that drawer!

Hey, at least i finally shredded all the travel docs and dailies I'd kept in folders for the past twenty years. 😁

21 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

I don’t buy shorts, pants or bathing suite without pockets..I carry some cash for tips and my seapass around the ship.

What I get a kick out of on board is guys walking around with their wallets with the seapass in that.  I’ve seen guys with big key rings too. 

I find it refreshing not to have to carry all that around when I’m on a cruise..

I do see women bring a huge tote to the pool loungers and always wonder why.  Towels can be grabbed without checking them out.  I personally use a card case for my phone, only need to carry one thing around.  I knew a bunch of Genting Crystal (parent company went BK) higher-ups, since 2015 I've been pushing to let us order from the MDR from our phones and was told to implement that fleet-wide it would be $10M+, licensing fees and they'd need a team of IT folks per ship in case something goes wrong.  They then proudly commented that they pay "next to nothing" for labor

6 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I do see women bring a huge tote to the pool loungers and always wonder why.  Towels can be grabbed without checking them out.  I personally use a card case for my phone, only need to carry one thing around.  I knew a bunch of Genting Crystal (parent company went BK) higher-ups, since 2015 I've been pushing to let us order from the MDR from our phones and was told to implement that fleet-wide it would be $10M+, licensing fees and they'd need a team of IT folks per ship in case something goes wrong.  They then proudly commented that they pay "next to nothing" for labor

My Wife does the same, she has hats, a coverup or two, sunscreen, her iPad for reading..cash for tips..no telling what else.  I’m afraid to look in there. 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

What I get a kick out of on board is guys walking around with their wallets with the seapass in that.

Must of have been George Costanza. 😂