First Solo Cruise

My partner and I have decided that our next vacation will be solo vacations. I've decided I want to go on a solo cruise. 

I would preferable want to go out of Miami or Fort Lauderdale. One of my top requirements is a separate sauna and steam room for men and women. I don't care if I have to pay as long as it's not co-ed. Has anyone had any experience with this and have any suggestions on cruise lines and ships? 

Idk but I like dream class on carnival and book a spa room. Carnival charges more the higher the deck so it's not a great value. Dream class has the T pool. Other classes of carnival ships do not. One of those mineral wave pools. Spa cabins include entry to the spa for the length of the cruise and some upgraded toiletries. You will also pay a solo supplement.

Just saying this is my favorite for a spa pass. A balcony of course if budget permits. 

• 2 weeks later...

There are probably more than a dozen options......What's your budget, how long do you want to cruise for, and when will you be going. 

I'm a solo luxury cruiser, though I will also do premium cruises if the price is right.  But I'm not looking for active social things (dancing, bars, etc) and prefer quiet and relaxation. 

• Like 1