Thermal Suite per person or per cabin?

I was confused when looking at the thermal suite description and reviews for the Breeze.  Looking at the price it gives me the option of switching "primary guest" between me and my husband.  In one review it says that the suite is booked for the cabin.  So the question is the price for the thermal suite per person or per cabin? 

Posted (edited)

This is correct.   If you are booking a Cloud 9 Spa Cabin, you will not see an itemized charge for Spa access.  However, If you do not have a Cloud 9 Spa cabin, then you have to buy a pass.  IIRC they sell a single day pass or a cruise-long pass.  And for a second IIRC they offer a couples cruise-long pass the will save you a few dollars vs buying two individual passes.  Also note that not every cabin on deck 11 are Cloud 9 Spa cabins.  The cabins on deck 11 closest to the lido pool are not Cloud 9 Spa Cabins.  Luv the Breeze.  Luv the Cloud9 Spa.  Anymore if I am not on a Dream Class ship in a Cloud 9 Spa Balcony, I am not cruising.

Edited by Badfinger