LIVE from the Scarlet Lady 8/4-8/11

Well as we sit drinking our lemonadas… we can see the bus stop lol obviously we like to tour on our own terms. 
PS everyone everywhere is smoking. As a former drinker/smoker it’s hard. But my lungs are way happier without it. Last time I even tried… it tasted so disgusting. Imma just keep remembering that. 
oh and after further review, it’s definitely a 9 on the passport. I have no clue what they are doing. You would think with that huge line, they would have it together. 

image.jpg

• Like 14
  • Haha 6

2 hours ago, TravelE said:

Glad you made it safely. We waited in that long Custom’s line last summer. It’s like they know the planes are landing so maybe you could staff more than 2 agents!

I am jealous of all the sleep you got in the plane. Was it the new pillow that DH bought you?

No it was the Cozumel souvenir. Mexican Xanax 1/4 of a pill. 

• Like 8

35 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Well as we sit drinking our lemonadas… we can see the bus stop lol obviously we like to tour on our own terms. 
PS everyone everywhere is smoking. As a former drinker/smoker it’s hard. But my lungs are way happier without it. Last time I even tried… it tasted so disgusting. Imma just keep remembering that. 
oh and after further review, it’s definitely a 9 on the passport. I have no clue what they are doing. You would think with that huge line, they would have it together. 

image.jpg

See!!  I knew it!!  I do know my 8's from my 9's!!

You really are in a European time warp...besides, if it's September then I have a couple of milestones at the end of the month.

By the time you read this I hope it's not October already?

• Like 1
  • Haha 16

Just now, Roscoe13 said:

See!!  I knew it!!  I do know my 8's from my 9's!!

You really are in a European time warp...besides, if it's September then I have a couple of milestones at the end of the month.

By the time you read this I hope it's not October already?

Donde estas el bano?¿ Que?

• Haha 10

image.jpg

I found out after we left Barcelona last spring that it's possible to buy a ticket to climb the Columbus statue. Son and DIL said they would have been all over that! 😜 Your pictures are bringing back good memories.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2