LIVE from the Scarlet Lady 8/4-8/11

27 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Deep breath… apparently we have to live with these people now. I really blame coffee… once they started putting HOT on the cups survival of the fittest became a thing of the past and we are screwed. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Oh lawd, don't even get me started on the "hot" on cups thing (or don't eat the Tide pods) 🙄

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Sherry84 said:

@MeganGC1983 what is it exactly, never done it either, but I'm curious?

So there’s a dj in there and the music is pumping. However, it was very full in there tonight sooo we hung for ten minutes and left. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

At the Dock House and I’ve located the Carnival cruiser… actually caught in the act with her wacky tobacky. Toking it up… with her shoes off. This place has gone to the French crapper. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Haha 21

Posted (edited)

Mr. Megan says I’m being a Karen but at least go to the smoking section. She legit has an ashtray FROM THE SMOKING SECTION sitting on her dock house table. I eat shrimp & hanger steak skewers here, ma’am. Is nothing sacred?! 😞😆

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Like 13
  • Haha 7

7 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Mr. Megan says I’m being a Karen but at least go to the smoking section. She legit has an ashtray FROM THE SMOKING SECTION sitting on her dock house table. I eat shrimp & hanger steak skewers here, ma’am. Is nothing sacred?! 😞😆

Apparently not 😞

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

The food has been good to me this evening. The British lady next to us is angry about everything. Normally a few complaints I let slide. Things happen. She complaining about the full dessert and coffee menu. Nothing is to her liking. Not enough with each dessert. Gelato not ice cream… she doesn’t want even vanilla. She’s mad about what someone else is wear. A lady’s jumpsuit looks like pajamas. Now she has her son(?) ordering her ICE CREAM   No espresso. No gelato. Ice cream. Rika is on it. 

Gotta love those humans who live their life with their glass half empty!

• Like 2

Atif is from Bosnia. He thought we wouldn’t know about it. Again… hon hon hon. Sir I wanted my child to have the middle name of Ljubljana. I also know lots of gymnasts come from there.  

image.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 10