Pre-paid tips

For drinks the 18% tip will automatically be on your receipt when you get it. There will be a line to add additional if you want to. I think the same for specialty dining, not sure about spa services. 

This is controversial for sure, but I think most people tip in addition to wait staff, bar tenders, room stewards etc. especially for exceptional service.  You should also tip the luggage porters at the port/airport, and tour guides etc.  They will add tips to drinks if you don't have a drink package, spa services, etc. 

With the prepaid tips, your dining room staff and room steward (plus some behind the scenes people) are covered. The dining room staff also includes the people up at the buffet.

If you order any drinks, there will be a charge already applied for tip (unless you have Cheers, where the tip is already included in the fee). 

If you order room service, it is customary to give $1 or $2 to the person who brings you your food.

You should tip the porters who take your suitcases at the pier.

On tours, you will be expected to tip the guide and/or driver.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, staceyglow said:

There will still be tips on anything that isn't included in your cruise fares, I.e., drinks, specialty dining, spa services, etc.

Those tips are automatically included in the amount charced to your S & S. so you udo not have to think about tipping 

2 hours ago, simplelife said:

Those tips are automatically included in the amount charced to your S & S. so you udo not have to think about tipping 

I was answering the OP's question, which was if they were "done" with tipping.