Why in the app does it not show menu for Tuscan Grille ?

Is there a reason that the sun doesn't shine when I'm on vacation? Questions only the universe can answer 🤣

Just checked and Tuscan menu isn't showing on the app for me either. Sailing on Connie in September. 

Since that's a 12 night cruise, I'd use the app to see what the current Eclipse sailings have for menus in the Tuscan.  You won't get the same menu on the same night for your cruise, but you'll have a very good general idea of what's possible.  If you were thinking of booking Tuscan reservations in advance for a future cruise, the menu on a specific night is always a bit of a crap shoot until you're aboard and you can actually study the full set in sequence (see the M'd at the restaurant in question).  Booking ahead to get a discount, then switching nights (space available basis) once you're aboard is definitely an option.

The Tuscan Grille menu is showing on the app for my September cruise on Equinox.  
Have there been big changes in the Tuscan menu over the years, other than the upcharged items?

7 minutes ago, goofysmom99 said:

Am I missing something?  The Tuscan menu hasn't changed in a decade.  Here's the tired sample from the X website:  https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/new-images/Tuscan_Grille_Dinner_.pdf

Pretty much so, yes.  One thing I miss about the even older menu was their great mac and cheese side.

About all that has changed are

They've added a Caprese salad.

They've added a Cacio E Pepe to the pastas.

The Dry Aged NY Steak has moved up from 12oz to 16oz, no price increase (yet) - Still $15

And there's this discussion I keep seeing about half portions.  Would be interesting hear more from folks who have gone that route in Tuscan.

21 minutes ago, canderson said:

Since that's a 12 night cruise, I'd use the app to see what the current Eclipse sailings have for menus in the Tuscan.  You won't get the same menu on the same night for your cruise, but you'll have a very good general idea of what's possible.  If you were thinking of booking Tuscan reservations in advance for a future cruise, the menu on a specific night is always a bit of a crap shoot until you're aboard and you can actually study the full set in sequence (see the M'd at the restaurant in question).  Booking ahead to get a discount, then switching nights (space available basis) once you're aboard is definitely an option.

Tuscan on the S and M class ships is a specialty restaurant with a set menu.  It is the same menu every night.

Tuscan on a E class ship is one of the 4 MDRs and has a section of the menu that rotates.  OP is on a S class ship so set menu. 

Tuscan Grille is a Speciality Restaurant on your S class ship, the Eclipse.

Tuscan Restaurant is a main dining room on the newer E class ships.

The views from the restaurant on the Eclipse are the main attraction to us.

4 hours ago, Atarangi957 said:

Is there some reason the app does not show a menu option for Tuscan Grille ? We are on Eclipse cruise out of Newark on Aug 4th.

The OP is asking about Tuscan Grille? Right. 

4 hours ago, canderson said:

Pretty much so, yes.  One thing I miss about the even older menu was their great mac and cheese side.

About all that has changed are

They've added a Caprese salad.

They've added a Cacio E Pepe to the pastas.

The Dry Aged NY Steak has moved up from 12oz to 16oz, no price increase (yet) - Still $15

And there's this discussion I keep seeing about half portions.  Would be interesting hear more from folks who have gone that route in Tuscan.

We have had half portions of the pasta dishes many times.  I also get gluten free pasta.  Plenty of food!

46 minutes ago, bjahil47 said:

I also get gluten free pasta.  Plenty of food!

The limoncello cheesecake is GF; just tell them to leave off the crumbs.  It's the main reason I go to Tuscan.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Atarangi957 said:

Is there some reason the app does not show a menu option for Tuscan Grille ? We are on Eclipse cruise out of Newark on Aug 4th.

The app can be buggy and probably will be up and running while on the ship. 

If you want to see the Menu select Eclipse July 28th cruise the menu works on that one.   It's the same menu regardless of the cruise.