Food/Dining Room ?

Hello,

We always been in an aqua class room but were assigned through blue chip Aqua Sky Suite.  Odd how on the app it does not show me the main dining room menus and it also doesn't even show me luminae?  The cruise is September 1, I completed my check in last night.  Does anybody know what I can do to get the menu's?

Just now, PTC DAWG said:

Blu is your dining room..not Luminae..

I believe she is in an Aqua Sky Suite.

• Like 4

Just now, PTC DAWG said:

Blu is your dining room..not Luminae..

If she is in an Aqua Sky Suite, she can dine in both Luminae and Blu. It's combo aqua/suite category. I'd love to have that option, but those were a lot higher in cost than the standard sky suite. Note that category of stateroom is on Edge class. Not sure about the others...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Through the app you can look at your ships current sailing. Our next cruise is on Solstice out of Vancouver BC to Alaska. I can look at the Solstice current sailing menu's so I can pre booking what nights I want to do specialty restaurant or to dine in Luminae.

Edited by bigbenboys
spelling
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, SSFrance69 said:

If she is in an Aqua Sky Suite, she can dine in both Luminae and Blu. It's combo aqua/suite category. I'd love to have that option, but those were a lot higher in cost than the standard sky suite. Note that category of stateroom is on Edge class. Not sure about the others...

Any suite guest is allowed to dine in Blu, not just Aqua Sky Suites. It just has to be arranged ahead of time and is at the discretion of Blu’s Maitre D’. Harder to do during prime dining hours, but not impossible. 

• Like 1