Princess App Question Filling in Credit Info

grak

We’ve paid final payment, filled out all info on the Princess App. I can’t put in any credit card info.  Why??

11 hours ago, grak said:

We’ve paid final payment, filled out all info on the Princess App. I can’t put in any credit card info.  Why??

I just had the same frustrating issue. The credit card I was trying to use for my cruise next year had an expiration date that was less than a year from the sailing date. I used one with an expiration date that was much further out and had no problem.

13 hours ago, grak said:

How far from your cruise is the expiration date of your CC?

One time we had a credit card that would expire 2 plus weeks after the end of our cruise.....and.....the app wouldn't accept it. So we waited for our new card to arrive and put that one in with the new expiration date and it was accepted by the app. 

Sounds stupid but make sure your phone number is filled in. Sometimes the most idiotic stuff causes problems in the app. Everything has to be completed and it can be easy to miss something. I've seen issues where info is entered and one thinks it's all good to go but actually need to scroll down farther and apply the info.

I can't put our card in either.  We cruise in December, our card expires in 2029.  We are using a TA if that makes any difference.  We are cruising with our family and none of them can put in their card, all though we want our card to be in their bookings.  Any suggestions?

There was a time that your "Emergency Return Airport" being blank would cause some issues.  I don't know if this is connected to that...but as @Thrak says...it can be something really stupid and totally unconnected!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

There was a time that your "Emergency Return Airport" being blank would cause some issues.  I don't know if this is connected to that...but as @Thrak says...it can be something really stupid and totally unconnected!

Good call. That one can definitely cause a hang up in the process.