Honduras Visa Requirement UK citizens

I’ve just become aware of the new requirements which will come into force on 15 August requiring UK citizens to have a visa for entry into Honduras.

The information on the Honduran Embassy website is in Spanish but it seems that an in person appointment for a visa in London is required… that’s two days of travel, overnight accommodation plus the visa cost for an eight hour visit!! Plus the visa office is only open two days per week.

It’s a long shot, but does anyone have information about this - is a one day visit by cruise ship visa exempt? I ‘ve spoken to the Embassy and they couldn’t give any further information. Thanks

8 hours ago, Omega1 said:

I’ve just become aware of the new requirements which will come into force on 15 August requiring UK citizens to have a visa for entry into Honduras.

The information on the Honduran Embassy website is in Spanish but it seems that an in person appointment for a visa in London is required… that’s two days of travel, overnight accommodation plus the visa cost for an eight hour visit!! Plus the visa office is only open two days per week.

It’s a long shot, but does anyone have information about this - is a one day visit by cruise ship visa exempt? I ‘ve spoken to the Embassy and they couldn’t give any further information. Thanks

@Omega1

Your topic is Honduras visas. Since we do not have a Ports of Call - Honduras forum, your thread has been moved to the Ask a Cruise Question forum. You already have a thread on the UK Cruisers forum as well as a post on a Regal Princess Roll Call thread regarding this same topic. Maybe "third time is the charm"?