Shoppers Beware on Sun Princess

Hobby3333

5 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

There's more which increase. Just not what princess carries. Wouldn't touch what they're selling either. We get luxury goods directly from the retailer with warranty and receipt for resale and insurance purposes.

The idea of buying a Birkin or a LV Carryall on a cruise ship is kinda funny tho...

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I always laugh when I hear that term.  They obviously weren't loved enough by the original owner to keep!

Several years ago Mrs Ldubs bought a "used" designer bag at a well known land based store.  The bag was not previously owned by an individual.  It had been used on a fashion show runway.  

But I have to agree, use of terms like "pre-owned" or "pre-loved" sure sound like they were owned by individuals.  Apparently there are multiple options for individual's who fell out of love with their logo bags & watches to feed the luxury resale market.  

32 minutes ago, ldubs said:

Several years ago Mrs Ldubs bought a "used" designer bag at a well known land based store.  The bag was not previously owned by an individual.  It had been used on a fashion show runway.  

But I have to agree, use of terms like "pre-owned" or "pre-loved" sure sound like they were owned by individuals.  Apparently there are multiple options for individual's who fell out of love with their logo bags & watches to feed the luxury resale market.  

My friend buys designer bags...and in a couple of months sells them....uses the proceeds to buy new designer bags.

When I get tired of my stuff...it's off to Goodwill for them!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, AlpacaBag said:

The idea of buying a Birkin or a LV Carryall on a cruise ship is kinda funny tho...

Buyers who clearly haven't done their research.

Just another carrot the cruise lines dangle to a captive audience.

Edited by startedwithamouse
  • Like 1