ICON tv question

We are sailing Icon starting Saturday - will we be able to watch the Olympics on ship's tv?  Also, are there free movies in suites or is there a charge?

Any hints or advice about Icon if you sailed recently - feel free to share!  Thank you!

29 minutes ago, Treacher1 said:

We are sailing Icon starting Saturday - will we be able to watch the Olympics on ship's tv?  Also, are there free movies in suites or is there a charge?

Any hints or advice about Icon if you sailed recently - feel free to share!  Thank you!

Here’s some advice….. take me with you. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eastern flygirl said:

I sailed on the Wonder and was disappointed not to view the Olympics.  I really felt I would see it in Playmakers, but no luck.  

Did you ask them to put Olympics on?   

2 hours ago, Treacher1 said:

Mostly closing events,,, if any. 

3 hours ago, Treacher1 said:

RCI TV sucks. There might be a movie on 1 channel.

It's nice to have familiar shows when getting ready in the morning, or getting ready for bed. We travel with a Firestick, have YoutubeTV, as well as other steaming services, and a VPN. I have not heard of Icon TVs being locked out from the HDMI port or anything any more than any other ship.