Pre-Cruise comparison of Oceania Regatta - Vista Suite to Celebrity Millennium Royal Suite

Jim_Iain

21 hours ago, FetaCheese said:

Will be following along on your live from.  Will be on same cruise, and if it's ok with you will Also post some comments.  Was on nearly same voyage last year, and I did a live from that was well received.  I think yours will also be followed by many others.

I had no issues with O Wi-Fi last year, even with uploading photos.

Good hearing...  I'm in the middle of switching over to my Live Post -  I will be doing a comparison on the Celebrity board.   Both threads are linked in my signature.

I want to keep the Oceania Live post totally devoted to Oceania. 

21 hours ago, FetaCheese said:

I had no issues with O Wi-Fi last year, even with uploading photos.

Fantastic.    When I think back I use to be able to post albeit a bit slow on Celebrity prior to Starlink.

1 hour ago, LuAnn said:

In San Diego and CA they are using goats to eat the dry vegetation on the hills and in the canyons. Entire "herds" of them!! 

They do the same here in Silicon Valley.    The goats are really helpful in our area to keep fire danger down as they are so effective in eating the dry vegetation in areas that would be difficult to mow.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Fantastic.    When I think back I use to be able to post albeit a bit slow on Celebrity prior to Starlink.

If you run into sluggish internet, my spouse found between the hours of 1 and 5 am to work better (perfect if you are a night owl or early riser). If you have a way to automate your uploads you don't even need to be awake.

17 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

If you run into sluggish internet, my spouse found between the hours of 1 and 5 am to work better (perfect if you are a night owl or early riser). If you have a way to automate your uploads you don't even need to be awake.

I'm infidelity not a night owl --- I am an early raiser which may also be helpful.   One good thing about this cruise is that for most of the cruise we will be in the United States and I can use my T-Mobile - Unlimited Data at 5G speeds.   While in Canada I do get 5G Speed but limited 5 GB per month while international roaming.

Edited by Jim_Iain

On 9/10/2024 at 12:59 PM, Mike981 said:

Jim have you ever had goat? I don't think I have, but would certainly try. I love lamb if that is close.

When I was young it was a mainstay, but if I described the preparation stages I'm sure my post would get pulled. Let's just say it was from running around in the field to being on the platter, with all points in between. As an adult I'm ok with being only an end consumer.

• Like 1