Live(ish) Millennium Japan 19th Aug review

villauk

Fujikawaguchiko 

Arakurayama Sengen Park

440 steps hike to reach the observatory deck.

IMG_7171.thumb.jpeg.2e798b27fb9c0d89f7c7bc1ff3edf23f.jpeg

Mount Fuji Ropeway

IMG_7148.thumb.jpeg.5d16eead98a5063090de690ed41fabab.jpeg

IMG_7149.thumb.jpeg.78bbe17b3ffdc26aa27b8758cb62b3e0.jpeg

IMG_7123.thumb.jpeg.91cf25f270fc46f608c96ea6289e6360.jpeg

Mount Fuji from Fujisan station 6th floor observatory floor, no need taking mt. Fuji photo from Kawaguchico Lawson convenience store.

IMG_7110.thumb.jpeg.dd1a1f01c83d1ab01cd7a224182a9cab.jpeg

• Like 5

Thank you @villauk for your very useful info on Japan! We are on Millennium in a couple of weeks, flying to Hong Kong first ( cheaper than flying straight to Tokyo). 

I usually sort out things to do, excursions etc and am currently stuck on Kyoto so your programme was a great help! 
The other interesting point was about the wi fi. We usually book the included package but for some reason we didn’t. So I will investigate that further! It looks like the basic is the cheapest but not necessarily the best!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Juno1956 said:

Thank you @villauk for your very useful info on Japan! We are on Millennium in a couple of weeks, flying to Hong Kong first ( cheaper than flying straight to Tokyo). 

I usually sort out things to do, excursions etc and am currently stuck on Kyoto so your programme was a great help! 
The other interesting point was about the wi fi. We usually book the included package but for some reason we didn’t. So I will investigate that further! It looks like the basic is the cheapest but not necessarily the best!

Have a wonderful time. I’m glad I was able to help in a small way. Definitely go for the Premium on the WiF, especially if you want to be able to use CC.

Just landed in Vancouver, Canada. Temperature is 16C, what a big difference. Before Osaka departure, took a train from KIX to Rinku-town (1 stop, 5 min) and shopped at TRIAL, loaded up Japanese candies and snacks. Whoever will travel in Japan during summer (June - mid September), factor in typhoon, hot and high humidity (85%) weather. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, librarylady19 said:

Why dis on them. They are super helpful and informative and are fun to watch. 

yes and loaded with phony drama, with all sorts of things happening to them, that I have never ever seen before...DRAMA and phony!