Change Personal Email on Azamara account?

tmacktravels

I have looked thoroughly (or may be a blond moment 😂), I cannot find any way to change my email address that is linked to my account or indeed change or update any personal information. Yet, when I just made a booking the system knows all about me! Thoughts/help? Ta. 😘

15 minutes ago, tmacktravels said:

I have looked thoroughly (or may be a blond moment 😂), I cannot find any way to change my email address that is linked to my account or indeed change or update any personal information. Yet, when I just made a booking the system knows all about me! Thoughts/help? Ta. 😘

I've recently tried to do the same thing, but like you could find nothing. So I sent an online enquiry to Azamara. I had a note straight back that my support ticket had closed. Can't quite work out if it's actually been sorted. I suspect not as all my Azamara emails are still going to my old address that's going to close in three months. So is I'd be interested if you get an answer. I suspect I'll have to ring them. 

Phil 

6 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

I've recently tried to do the same thing, but like you could find nothing. So I sent an online enquiry to Azamara. I had a note straight back that my support ticket had closed. Can't quite work out if it's actually been sorted. I suspect not as all my Azamara emails are still going to my old address that's going to close in three months. So is I'd be interested if you get an answer. I suspect I'll have to ring them. 

Phil 

Very frustrating! Fortunately I still see the emails but it’s shrouded amongst all the crappy ones we all get for signing up to everything and anything when we buy goods! 

30 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Phil 

It's likely that they drive marketing emails from an extract of their operational systems and that you're now either on that system twice, or that a new extract hasn't been done that.

You're able to check what your email address is on the live system as it's the one you use to login.

1 hour ago, fruitmachine said:

You're able to check what your email address is on the live system as it's the one you use to login.

Yes, I checked that before as well and that's my old email address too. It doesn't recognise my new one. I was very careful in my original request to Azamara that they amend my login. I've been through and amended pretty much all of the domains I visit. Azamara is the only one I'm struggling with. I'll call them this week. 

Phil 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Yes, I checked that before as well and that's my old email address too. It doesn't recognise my new one. I was very careful in my original request to Azamara that they amend my login. I've been through and amended pretty much all of the domains I visit. Azamara is the only one I'm struggling with. I'll call them this week. 

Phil 

Ditto. 

I had the same problem.

My TA tried several times over a period of about a month earlier this year - without success despite having been told at least once that the email had been changed. 

The email registered with Azamara was not due to expire so I was not in any rush. I waited until I was onboard. The cruise again staff onboard contacted head office and within 24 hours the email address had been changed.

My experience is possibly small comfort for you, but I think it is a question of speaking direct to Azamara - multiple times, if necessary. 

7 hours ago, blag said:

I had the same problem.

My TA tried several times over a period of about a month earlier this year - without success despite having been told at least once that the email had been changed. 

The email registered with Azamara was not due to expire so I was not in any rush. I waited until I was onboard. The cruise again staff onboard contacted head office and within 24 hours the email address had been changed.

My experience is possibly small comfort for you, but I think it is a question of speaking direct to Azamara - multiple times, if necessary. 

Yes, I think that is what I'm going to do when I'm next onboard.  It's silly that it's so difficult.  I also really don't want to mess up the marketing emails.  It was a heck of an effort to get those to come to me regularly.

Phil

• Like 1

4 hours ago, excitedofharpenden said:

Yes, I think that is what I'm going to do when I'm next onboard.  It's silly that it's so difficult.  I also really don't want to mess up the marketing emails.  It was a heck of an effort to get those to come to me regularly.

Phil

Apropos of this... 

On returning from our excursion this morning, this letter (addressed to my wife) was waiting for us in our stateroom.

IMG_20240819_141022_1.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I also am having the same issue, Az says it's been fixed, but it hasn't. I've been allocated a new customer number and I've asked them to fix that too, but again they say it's done, I log in and I show up as a completely new customer with no past cruises and nothing currently booked. As Phil says, I'm going to have to call.

6 hours ago, blag said:

Apropos of this... 

On returning from our excursion this morning, this letter (addressed to my wife) was waiting for us in our stateroom.

IMG_20240819_141022_1.jpg

Other guests have received the same letter today.

5 minutes ago, blag said:

Yes it’s a standard issue most cruises- if it doesn’t happen it’s got overlooked by the Cruise Sales Manager 

1 hour ago, uktog said:

Yes it’s a standard issue most cruises- if it doesn’t happen it’s got overlooked by the Cruise Sales Manager 

Maybe it is these days, but on our immediately previous cruise (in April/May this year), we did not receive this.

In fact, we have never received this previously.

From what you say, and based on my experience, it would seem that one might conclude that most Cruise Sales Managers are overlooking this!

Also - it is bizarre that this was addressed to my wife, not to me. All our bookings are made by me, and I am the lead passenger.

16 hours ago, blag said:

I'll definitely not rely on this (if I do get one). I'll go and see the Future Cruise Sales.  I know they can tap directly to Miami Head Office. That letter looks like it's handled by the Guest Relations team onboard and I'd not be confident it would be actioned properly. 

Phil 

• Like 4

On 8/19/2024 at 8:50 AM, excitedofharpenden said:

Phil

I also have an issue with Azamara marketing mails not getting through to me. I have even got my email provider to check they are not blocking them, which they aren't   They said I could be on a  suppression list and to get in touch with Azamara which I gave done at least four times to be told twice they had sorted it yet still I get no marketing emails.  I would love to know how you managed to resolve this 

1 hour ago, B17 said:

I also have an issue with Azamara marketing mails not getting through to me. I have even got my email provider to check they are not blocking them, which they aren't   They said I could be on a  suppression list and to get in touch with Azamara which I gave done at least four times to be told twice they had sorted it yet still I get no marketing emails.  I would love to know how you managed to resolve this 

I had a similar problem, Azamara said that they were sending emails but that they were bouncing back from my Outlook account. I checked and there were no Azamara addresses in my blocked email file even clearing the file didn’t work. Eventually Azamara got me to add “news@email.azamara.com” to my safe senders list and, touch wood, everything has been fine since getting at least an email a day.