Majestic Princess observances in August 2024

Great comments

As a first timer on majestic I can't find the sanctuary on the deck plans?

Being in a penthouse do we have to pay for a padded lounger for each of the 12 mornings?

If so, how much and can we do so before getting onboard or on the embarkation afternoon?

On the Solstice ships we relaxed aft on the Terrace deck. I guess not so on the Majestic

thanks

Bob 

3 minutes ago, Bobpell54 said:

The Majestic does not have a Sanctuary.  In that location there is the Hollywood Conservatory.  This is a totally enclosed area that is free to all on a first-come basis.  The space has chairs, couches and lounge chairs.

There have been "discussions" regarding converting this area to a Sanctaury in the unknown future.

7 minutes ago, Bobpell54 said:

Great comments

Being in a penthouse do we have to pay for a padded lounger for each of the 12 mornings?

If so, how much and can we do so before getting onboard or on the embarkation afternoon?

On the Solstice ships we relaxed aft on the Terrace deck. I guess not so on the Majestic

thanks

Bob 

The Sanctuary is not a suite perk on Princess

4 minutes ago, memoak said:

The Sanctuary is not a suite perk on Princess

Except on the new Sun Princess.  On the Sun, the Sanctuary is part of the Signature Collection amenities for suites, some mini-suites and a few balcony cabins.

I forgot to add that the Signature Collection on the Sun Princess begins on October 14th.

Edited by LACruiser88

2 hours ago, Bobpell54 said:

Great comments

thanks

Bob 

As a Suite guest, you’ll have a lovely balcony with decently padded loungers and all the privacy you could want. I’d just stay put and order Room Service periodically.