Regal Princess Cruise (Penthouse Suite Experience)

We have taken one cruise before and are thinking of doing a Princess Cruise on the Regal Princess. It looks pretty nice. I would like to hear others experiences on the Regal Princess? I am thinking about splurging and getting a Penthouse Suite (S4) on the Riviera deck. Can anyone speak to how the suite perks are compared to other cruise lines? I would think very similar. As far as location they only have mid-aft and aft.

4 hours ago, jobinseattle said:

We have taken one cruise before and are thinking of doing a Princess Cruise on the Regal Princess. It looks pretty nice. I would like to hear others experiences on the Regal Princess? I am thinking about splurging and getting a Penthouse Suite (S4) on the Riviera deck. Can anyone speak to how the suite perks are compared to other cruise lines? I would think very similar. As far as location they only have mid-aft and aft.

Just an FYI the aft balconies are much larger than the mid ship ones

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Have been in a suite on Regal several times.. absolutely love the aft suites as the bedroom and living room are much more separated than those midship ones..

Sabatini's suite breakfast is delightful.

We rarely make use of the Suite Lounge, but it is handy for the odd water or snack here or there.  

On a week cruise, we don't bother with laundry service, but it is handy on longer sailings.. 

The embarkation night specialty dinner is lovely also..  

Regal (and all Princess ships except the new Sphere class) does not do a "ship within ship" suite experience - there's no special deck space or separate dining room, etc.  the Reserve dining with a suite is a portion of one of the midship dining rooms, same menu, kitchen, etc just an extra dish or two each night.  It's lovely to not really have a wait and not needing to make reservations...  Other than the suite only breakfast in a specialty restaurant and the suite lounge, there's no spaces for suite only or butlers or that sort of thing.  You do get the suite/Elite line at guest services! 😁

Absolutely love Regal, it's our favorite Princess ship...

Have a great time!! 

• Like 2