Saint Greg's return to Jubilee - Live - August 24, 2024

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, canes20 said:

Are you looking forward when looking out the window or is it port or starboard?

starboard. A forward one would be cool though. The forward lounge is something I’m looking forward (no pun) to checking out on the newer NCL ships.

IMG_6614.thumb.jpeg.61021ae745986e81071fcaa16c674bf4.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 12

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

There was a bit of a kerfuffle at the marina bar and now it has trickled down to me. It used to be no problem to order an alcoholic drink and non-alcoholic drink at the same time on cheers. Now they say the system is making you wait 5 minutes. I didn’t notice it on my first round because I forgot about the screwdriver and ordered it a few minutes later.

IMG_6543.thumb.jpeg.0b541ce298163dd304760d27d6fcbea8.jpeg

screwdriver and double wrapped americano 

IMG_6544.thumb.jpeg.60e6409923ede51e1b2f08a41ad72997.jpeg

We always get a water with our drinks so we'll see if that's an issue next month. Most of the time we're sitting at a bar with our drinks so I don't care if we have to wait 5 minutes for a water. But that's just extra work for the bartenders and if the bar is super busy, chances are it will be a longer wait than 5 minutes to actually get the water bottles.

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Wide noodle steak bowl. You can get this at the JiJi lunch on vista class now.

IMG_6592.jpeg

One of my favorite things for lunch!

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, PrincessPatti said:

Maybe they feel it gets too hot from the sun blazing through the windows all day.  I’m not saying it’s a valid or good reason, but in their minds, it probably is.  Probably this is something they should have thought of before installing a wall of windows,

Maybe. That would depend on where the sun is. And right now it’s cloudy.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

starboard. A forward one would be cool though. The forward lounge is something I’m looking forward (no pun) to checking out on the newer NCL ships.

IMG_6614.thumb.jpeg.61021ae745986e81071fcaa16c674bf4.jpeg

I think you said you have a future cruise on the Encore? I read somewhere that when it goes to dry dock they are doing away with a chunk of the observation lounge for more cabins😕 Not sure of the timing but hope you get the full experience because that lounge was fantastic!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I’ll definitely be trying to big Bock and coco stout

IMG_6556.thumb.jpeg.c88dbb1e939cace4a3f9df217c46d83d.jpeg

Did the brewery tour in March. It was an excellent tour and came with a free pint certificate and a free pint glass. 

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

I think you said you have a future cruise on the Encore? I read somewhere that when it goes to dry dock they are doing away with a chunk of the observation lounge for more cabins😕 Not sure of the timing but hope you get the full experience because that lounge was fantastic!

We just got off the Encore and agree that the Horizon Lounge (for the Haven) and the Observation Lounge are amazing spaces.

• Like 3

Hilarious. The guy running that stream muted the volume at halftime…was talking. Then fell asleep. And the entire second half audio was him snoring.

Congrats you played your starters the first half and we didn’t.

IMG_6626.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 18

40 minutes ago, LatinaInTexas said:

really? I’m on in Feb but I’d like to check out that lounge in a future Alaska cruise as well

• Like 5

Just now, Saint Greg said:

Elegant night…

IMG_6635.jpeg

I had another version of this where the lady is looking at me crazy. You’re walking with a guy in a top hat and squirrel ears what do you expect?

• Like 1
  • Haha 20