Weather Website

Before traveling, I always prepare a daily calendar with that day's details, tours, reservations, etc.  I also include in the header the location's average high, average low, average precipitation, and weather conditions from the same day last year (high/low/weather).  Unfortunately, the site I've used for years has disappeared.  I can find plenty of sites that show historic weather by entering a specific date or month, but I can't find one that shows long-term averages.  Lots of them show averages by month or other perspectives but none that I can find that simply show location and long-term weather averages.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'm an AR creature of habit and I need my weather!  Thanks!

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Cliff-FLL said:

Before traveling, I always prepare a daily calendar with that day's details, tours, reservations, etc.  I also include in the header the location's average high, average low, average precipitation, and weather conditions from the same day last year (high/low/weather).  Unfortunately, the site I've used for years has disappeared.  I can find plenty of sites that show historic weather by entering a specific date or month, but I can't find one that shows long-term averages.  Lots of them show averages by month or other perspectives but none that I can find that simply show location and long-term weather averages.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  I'm an AR creature of habit and I need my weather!  Thanks!

Is AR the same as OC? 

• Haha 1

On 8/24/2024 at 1:28 PM, donaldsc said:

Check out WeatherSpark.

14 hours ago, SelectSys said:

or wunderground.com

Thanks to both of you.  It appears that both sites can provide the information, albeit in a slightly different format than the site I used to consult.  I guess it's time for me to expand my AR comfort zone!