Aug 24 Flash Sale for Shorex and Onboard Amenities

mahdnc

image.png.842e0419019aa848691869821957f5fb.png

There is a very limited time Flash Sale going on right now for shorex and onboard amenities for specific sailings.  The documents have conflicting information.  The sale is either good for only today (Aug 24) or it includes Sunday. 

Link to the flyer

Link to the applicable sailings

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

Black Friday is not that far awa

I was wondering if Celebrity lowers prices on Black Friday for cabins, especially suites?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Carol28 said:

I was wondering if Celebrity lowers prices on Black Friday for cabins, especially suites?

I can tell you what Celebrity had done in the recent past:

Here is the Cyber Event sale that was run in 2023.  The Black Friday event that proceeded it usually has the same sale--with maybe a little extra OBC thrown in.

Here is the Black Friday+ Cyber Monday sale for 2022.  Here is a Cyber Monday 2022 sales flyer.

1 hour ago, catspaw1 said:

I just checked our TA in November  & it's not showing anything. Anyone else seeing anything? I'm not upgrading to premium unless we get a great sale!

After scanning the list several times, I only see one TA listed..  My April 2024 Sydney to Hawaii TP is not listed either.  In fact it hasn't yet made any Flash Sale list so far.

5 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

After scanning the list several times, I only see one TA listed..  My April 2024 Sydney to Hawaii TP is not listed either.  In fact it hasn't yet made any Flash Sale list so far.

AX  10/23/2024   12 NIGHT WESTERN EUROPE TRANSATLANTIC

AX    3/  8/2025   13 NT BERMUDA & PORTUGAL TRANSATLANTIC

EQ  11/21/2024   12 NT BERMUDA & PORTUGAL TRANATLANTIC

EC    3/22/2025   12 NT BERMUDA & PORTUGAL TRANSATLANTIC

CS  11/  7/2024   14 NIGHT TRANSATLANTIC CRUISE

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, canderson said:

AX  10/23/2024   12 NIGHT WESTERN EUROPE TRANSATLANTIC

AX    3/  8/2025   13 NT BERMUDA & PORTUGAL TRANSATLANTIC

EQ  11/21/2024   12 NT BERMUDA & PORTUGAL TRANATLANTIC

EC    3/22/2025   12 NT BERMUDA & PORTUGAL TRANSATLANTIC

CS  11/  7/2024   14 NIGHT TRANSATLANTIC CRUISE

Thank you for pointing those out.  Now please find my Solstice Apr 9 2025 17 night Transpacific sailing...

1 minute ago, mahdnc said:

Thank you for pointing those out.  Now please find my Solstice Apr 9 2025 17 night Transpacific sailing...

It seems it's not in there.  Sorry your sailing wasn't included. 

Our TA in November is one of the five, but there weren't any deals being offered that were any better than the pricing we already have.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, awhcruiser said:

It only applies to certain sailings.

Yes, it does.  I posted the list of eligible sailings.

37 minutes ago, luv2cruisemore said:

Although both of my upcoming cruises are on the list, I looked up the price of Wi-Fi and the flash sale is still more expensive than with my 35% elite plus discount. Discounts are not additive.

Yeah. I had written down the price for Premiere Access on my upcoming sailing, but the flash price is... the same.

Just now, awhcruiser said:

Thank you for the complete list. I did see one of our cruises there.

I copied and pasted Celebrity's Excel list onto Google Sheets to make it easier to access for everyone (you don't have to download a zip file).  Please look at "my" list one more time.  If you did not see your cruise on "my" list, let me know because I need to re-examine the work I did.  Or if you don't to go through that trouble, just tell me what your sailing was and I will check it myself.  Either way, I appreciate the help.

16 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

I copied and pasted Celebrity's Excel list onto Google Sheets to make it easier to access for everyone (you don't have to download a zip file).  Please look at "my" list one more time.  If you did not see your cruise on "my" list, let me know because I need to re-examine the work I did.  Or if you don't to go through that trouble, just tell me what your sailing was and I will check it myself.  Either way, I appreciate the help.

I didn't see the other one dated 4/18/2025 listed.

1 hour ago, Ken the cruiser said:

Thanks for posting this @mahdnc! Just saw them on our June Eclipse cruise and will be refaring quite a few tomorrow morning! 😁

Isn't the flash sale ending tonight, 8/24?

• Thanks 1