Private car /limo services in Orlando to Port and around Orlando

Before I get diverted to the Florida departures  board, I  wanted to ask for recommendations for a  private car service from Orlando Airport to local hotel, from hotel to Port, and then Port to airport.

Any suggestions welcome.

Thanks 

On our most recent trip, we rented a car from MCO and returned it to the port the next day.  We found that many services stop doing pickups after 7:00pm and our flight didn't get in until 8:00.  On the way back to the airport after our cruise, we booked a shuttle because we were not in a hurry.  You can find a few hotels near the port that offer an option to pick you up from the airport and drop you off at the port the next day in your room rate.  

Posted (edited)

Many hotels have their own shuttle service from the airport. Unless you have a preference for a limo service, which will be far more costly, I agree with the other posters regarding Uber / Lyft.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

3 hours ago, elizabethbp said:

Before I get diverted to the Florida departures board, I wanted to ask for recommendations for a private car service from Orlando Airport to local hotel, from hotel to Port, and then Port to airport.

Are you sailing out of Port Canaveral or Tampa? I'm guessing Canaveral as that is closer to Orlando, though we have friends that flew into MCO (Orlando) for a Tampa cruise because of the flight options.

I am sailing on Utopia out of Canaveral.   I need a car service from airport to a local hotel  where we are at for 2 days, and   then pick up from hotel to Port, and. then Port to airport.  I prefer a private car due to luggage we will have and my mobility issues.    Any suggestions appreciated,

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, elizabethbp said:

I am sailing on Utopia out of Canaveral.   I need a car service from airport to a local hotel  where we are at for 2 days, and   then pick up from hotel to Port, and. then Port to airport.  I prefer a private car due to luggage we will have and my mobility issues.    Any suggestions appreciated,

We used Gear Fusion (GF) for our pickup at the airport and transfer to our hotel at Port Canaveral before our Utopia sailing.  Although we just used an Uber from Port Canaveral to a Disney Resort post cruise, we did use GF for our transfer from Disney to the airport after Disney.  

Driver was in contact with us the day before each time, and before their arrival.  I would certainly use them again.  The vehicles were like new and easily fit seven of us with luggage. 

https://gearfusion.com/

Edited by h20skibum