Cunard Dining Contact

artvlay

Does anyone have a contact email address or phone number for the Dining department? My wife has some dining restrictions and I would like to address them prior to boarding.

Thank you 

4 minutes ago, artvlay said:

Does anyone have a contact email address or phone number for the Dining department? My wife has some dining restrictions and I would like to address them prior to boarding.

Thank you 

Have you filled out the medical requirements form?

8 minutes ago, artvlay said:

Thank you 

Good advice for Medical Form… Also try an Email to restaurant.seating@carnivalukgroup.com 

They will assist by sending your email onto one’s ship and the Restaurant MD.  Sometimes the MD will respond directly in person to one.

Good luck

• Like 1

2 hours ago, artvlay said:

Thank you 

It looks like you are in the US.  Just call the Cunard toll free number and they will assist.  There isn't a specific department to call.

4 hours ago, PORT ROYAL said:

Good advice for Medical Form… Also try an Email to restaurant.seating@carnivalukgroup.com 

They will assist by sending your email onto one’s ship and the Restaurant MD.  Sometimes the MD will respond directly in person to one.

Good luck

Hi, I just sent a letter to this address and it came back saying that it was a bad address. Any other addresses?

Thank you for your help.

10 minutes ago, artvlay said:

Hi, I just sent a letter to this address and it came back saying that it was a bad address. Any other addresses?

Thank you for your help.

Try…

Executive.Correspondence@carnivalukgroup.com (this one definitely works)

25 minutes ago, exlondoner said:

Why not just ring them up?

That involves speaking to someone.

I pay a monthly subscription to retain our UK phone number. It's been the same number for over thirty-five years. I regularly remind family and friends that we still have that number and they can call at UK rates, free if their calling plan allows them to phone UK landlines.

One friend uses it fairly regularly. And one or two on a very odd occasion. The remainder that are prepared to speak use WhatsApp.

Since @artvlay is in US, I have had good success with this contact info:

1 (800) 728-6273
generalinquiries@cunard.com

Put both in your contacts for call backs from them. They do call back. 

Just be a little careful with this sort of thing. 

With another cruise line, we were asked to submit our dietary "preferences" in detail as my husband had some restrictions (can't eat spicy foods) and dislikes (blue cheese) and it almost destroyed the cruise. Every time our tables ticket was printed, it was over a metre long as it printed every piece of information we had been asked to provide in detail. This stressed all the staff out and made the cruise painful to keep having to explain that my husband's dislike of blue cheese was actually not going to kill him.

Seems to be a happy medium of something straightforward like a lactose or gluten intolerance is dealt with respectfully and subtlety. If it is something like an allergy, same thing.

If it is advice of preferences you are far better to do it on board than with ground staff to be sure you can explain you wishes or desires and not have any middle person confusion.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, e&mcruise said:

Just be a little careful with this sort of thing. 

With another cruise line, we were asked to submit our dietary "preferences" in detail as my husband had some restrictions (can't eat spicy foods) and dislikes (blue cheese) and it almost destroyed the cruise. Every time our tables ticket was printed, it was over a metre long as it printed every piece of information we had been asked to provide in detail. This stressed all the staff out and made the cruise painful to keep having to explain that my husband's dislike of blue cheese was actually not going to kill him.

Seems to be a happy medium of something straightforward like a lactose or gluten intolerance is dealt with respectfully and subtlety. If it is something like an allergy, same thing.

If it is advice of preferences you are far better to do it on board than with ground staff to be sure you can explain you wishes or desires and not have any middle person confusion.

Very good point.

• Thanks 1