Repeated menu on 20 day Caribbean cruise?

ian441672

Hi

Quick question, if you please.

We are on a 20 day Caribbean cruise on the Enchanted in March 2026 (made up of 2 x 10 day cruises, although we have booked it as one as it worked out cheaper and we kept the same suite).To help me make a decision whether to upgrade to the new Premier unlimited SD (we already have the 'basic' Premier, with 2 SD plus the suite first night meal), are they likely to repeat the same first 10 day menu for the second 10 day element of the cruise, or would it be 20 days of different menu's?

I have been on several B2B before and they have just repeated the menu on the second leg, which doesn't always work in my favour and get get repetitive and boring, so the option of unlimited SD may be appealing if they repeat the whole cycle of the menu again half way through our overall single cruise?

Thanks.

53 minutes ago, ian441672 said:

Hi

Quick question, if you please.

We are on a 20 day Caribbean cruise on the Enchanted in March 2026 (made up of 2 x 10 day cruises, although we have booked it as one as it worked out cheaper and we kept the same suite).To help me make a decision whether to upgrade to the new Premier unlimited SD (we already have the 'basic' Premier, with 2 SD plus the suite first night meal), are they likely to repeat the same first 10 day menu for the second 10 day element of the cruise, or would it be 20 days of different menu's?

I have been on several B2B before and they have just repeated the menu on the second leg, which doesn't always work in my favour and get get repetitive and boring, so the option of unlimited SD may be appealing if they repeat the whole cycle of the menu again half way through our overall single cruise?

Thanks.

Expect the menu to repeat on the second ten days. 

But, with 5 or 6 entrees on the menu each day, that’s 50-60 over 20 days. You will only be able to eat 1/3 of what’s offered. Unless you order and eat 3 each dinner. Even then, no repeats. 

Yes,.you can expect same menus on each 10 night leg, and same main entertainment on each leg. The guest entertainers will vary.. but shows, trivia, all that stuff will repeat each leg .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yes if it can be booked as a b2b 10 days each you should expect repeated menus and if in Reserve dining a good chance the extra entree will be the same also

• Like 1

We're doing a 20day on the Enchanted as well, right after a 14day B2B on the Majestic. Knowing that the menus will be repeated, we upgraded the Enchanted to the Premier Package where we'll focus on Specialty Dining. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks everyone, and it is as I thought then. I think for that extra choice, especially for the second 10 days the unlimited SD might be the way to go. 

It’s just a nuisance that I get charged for it when I book it on the app. When I booked the first night suite meal two days ago a charge appeared on my credit card and I don’t really want to wait 18 months until the cruise to get a refund or OBC. I have reached out to Princess to see if they can refund and let me know how to book future meals without charge. 

Thanks!

Edited by ian441672
Grammar

6 hours ago, ian441672 said:

Thanks everyone, and it is as I thought then. I think for that extra choice, especially for the second 10 days the unlimited SD might be the way to go. 

It’s just a nuisance that I get charged for it when I book it on the app. When I booked the first night suite meal two days ago a charge appeared on my credit card and I don’t really want to wait 18 months until the cruise to get a refund or OBC. I have reached out to Princess to see if they can refund and let me know how to book future meals without charge. 

Thanks!

Your embarkation night suite SD is guaranteed and can be booked when you board via the dine line or suite concierge. We have done this our last 10  cruises and never had an issue. 

16 minutes ago, memoak said:

Your embarkation night suite SD is guaranteed and can be booked when you board via the dine line or suite concierge. We have done this our last 10  cruises and never had an issue. 

I wasn't sure if it was 'guaranteed' for definite or not, especially and mainly because with the new unlimited SD now available. Some people on other posts suggested that 'even' suite guests may not all get in, but perhaps that is scaremongering without knowing what will happen - I just didn't want to be disappointed on the first night! Usually I am telephoned in my cabin and they offer to book the first night for me, but with all that is going on now, I was not certain how much of a guarantee this would be!

Thanks though!

8 minutes ago, ian441672 said:

I wasn't sure if it was 'guaranteed' for definite or not, especially and mainly because with the new unlimited SD now available. Some people on other posts suggested that 'even' suite guests may not all get in, but perhaps that is scaremongering without knowing what will happen - I just didn't want to be disappointed on the first night! Usually I am telephoned in my cabin and they offer to book the first night for me, but with all that is going on now, I was not certain how much of a guarantee this would be!

Thanks though!

It is a listed perk if you don’t get It is would request a refund of the price difference between a reserve class mini and what you paid. You are entitled to that dinner and Princess is not going to anger all their suite customers 

• Like 2