Move Up Option for Short Sailings?

MNSails

Has anyone received an move up email to bid on a short (3-4 night) cruise?  Sailing is in about a month, tons of availability, so it seems like a good candidate for move up bids but the option doesn't seem available (checked through the move up website as well).

If you are interest in a better category and many are available you should upgrade and not rely on a move up.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

You do not need an invite -   Just check periodical at link below.   For some reason I don't get invitations 75% of the time.

I've been checking here as well - nothing coming up (though it did with other sailings).  I didn't see any references to short cruises in the move up tracker here on CC either, so I thought it might not be offered on 3 and 4 night sailings.

1 hour ago, miched said:

If you are interest in a better category and many are available you should upgrade and not rely on a move up

The pricing is still too high to just upgrade for such a short cruise, but I'd be willing to gamble on it with a low bid via move up.