Azamara's 2026 Three Eclipse Cruises open September 5th

ChucktownSteve

4 hours ago, Grandma Cruising said:

That’s not stated in the list of suite amenities - it just says complimentary internet

If you read JandMinToronto's previous post, they were in a suite on Celebrity Apex at the time of the webinar which included Premium WiFi.

The prices for the eclipse cruises went up substantially just since yesterday. I was looking at an Onward veranda and it went up by $1500! I saw the April eclipse from home, so this might not be worth it. It could rain - lol 😂 

Edited by Mackdogmolly
  • Like 1

I loved the memory of the eclipse in Scotland in 1999.  We had an amazing boss then and he insisted everyone from the office went into the garden where we worked - all 40 of us - a team photo was taken just before the eclipse and then we stayed outside for the duration.  It was about 11 in the morning.  We remember most that suddenly about 2 minutes before it, all the birds when quiet and flew back into the trees and went to sleep  It was so still and quiet.  Two minutes after the eclipse it was like the dawn chorus.

Given that memory we have decided we cannot better our memory of 1999 so will skip these cruises

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, uktog said:

I loved the memory of the eclipse in Scotland in 1999.  We had an amazing boss then and he insisted everyone from the office went into the garden where we worked - all 40 of us - a team photo was taken just before the eclipse and then we stayed outside for the duration.  It was about 11 in the morning.  We remember most that suddenly about 2 minutes before it, all the birds when quiet and flew back into the trees and went to sleep  It was so still and quiet.  Two minutes after the eclipse it was like the dawn chorus.

Given that memory we have decided we cannot better our memory of 1999 so will skip these cruises

Yes, we saw it in April in Vermont (for free) and it was amazing! I could have managed the prices posted yesterday, but it’s getting ridiculous. I’ll see where it is next week when I’m onboard.

• Like 1

I just happened to look on the evening of the 4th and saw these were available to book. Maybe booking opened at midnight GMT? We grabbed a CW cabin for the Ireland sailing, and at that time one other CW was already booked. Checked again 48 hours later and the price was up over 25%. Makes me wonder what the first CW that was booked went for, but still very happy to have the price we got compared to today’s price. 

• Like 1