OB booking fail

Hi,

is anyone else having problems with booking lunch and dinner in the speciality restaurants using the web page?

I get to the end and it says  Adding to cart failed, so please try again.

I cancelled a booking and now can't re-book even though there is all choices of times available!

Thanks for any insight.

I’ve had the same problem with my Wonder cruise. I called and they tried to fix it but couldn’t. I just tried again this morning and was able to book what I wanted. Royal’s fabulous IT strikes again.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, zeberdee said:

Hi,

is anyone else having problems with booking lunch and dinner in the speciality restaurants using the web page?

I get to the end and it says  Adding to cart failed, so please try again.

I cancelled a booking and now can't re-book even though there is all choices of times available!

Thanks for any insight.

I'm having the exact same problem. Very frustrating! It's been happening for over a week.

Edited by ScubaCat3

I just tried booking things and it is working fine for me. I've had this happen in the past though. A couple of things you could try that might help... 

1. Try a different browser.
  2. Clear the cookies on your existing browser.

11 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I just tried booking things and it is working fine for me. I've had this happen in the past though. A couple of things you could try that might help... 

1. Try a different browser.
  2. Clear the cookies on your existing browser.

Thank you for the suggestions. I’ve tried both multiple times over the past week with no success.

• Like 1

I had this problem a few days ago. It let me get as far as putting in my credit card number, but wouldn't let me type in the 3-digit security code. Tried on multiple devices. Tried again the next day and it was working but the price went up, so I chalked it up to me trying to make a purchase at the unfortunate timing of a price change. 

1 minute ago, ARandomTraveler said:

I had this problem a few days ago. It let me get as far as putting in my credit card number, but wouldn't let me type in the 3-digit security code. Tried on multiple devices. Tried again the next day and it was working but the price went up, so I chalked it up to me trying to make a purchase at the unfortunate timing of a price change. 

If you post your credit card number and security code here, maybe someone will be able to enter it for you. 😂

• Haha 2

That's great that you got it to work. I'm still getting the same error message when I try to purchase a lunch. I've tried:

• Clearing cookies/cache/history multiple times then logging in fresh
  • Brand new (to me) browser
  • VPN on and off
  • Tried on iPhone, iPad and an old rarely used laptop (made sure no old cookies in place)

If they don't want my money I guess I will just keep it.

I was at the point of taking a screen shot to show that the system was flaky.

It may be worth doing that if the offer is about to end, so that you have the proof that you couldn't complete your purchase?

I hope it works for you tomorrow....

3 minutes ago, zeberdee said:

I was at the point of taking a screen shot to show that the system was flaky.

It may be worth doing that if the offer is about to end, so that you have the proof that you couldn't complete your purchase?

I hope it works for you tomorrow....

Thank you.