Shockingly few excursions

We just booked a Southern Caribbean cruise for next April on Oasis; my husband and me, along with my brother and his wife.  Hubby and I took a similar cruise on Odyssey a couple of years ago.  Aruba, Curacao and CocoCay.  

When I logged on to browse shore excursions, I was shocked to just see a handful at Aruba and Curacao.  I remember having lots to choose from last time.  Does anyone have any idea if more will be added as we get closer? To be clear -- this isn't a case of "sold out" excursions, because I can see those.  I'm saying there are very few listed.

2 hours ago, gdwest said:

We are also on an April 2025 Oasis southern Caribbean sailing.  I had noticed the same

thing.  

Patience is not one of my virtues :)

You should see my oct 2025 panama cruise. All the others have 20% off excursions they have up to 10% off and half the excursions are grand caymans. 

I'm booked may 2025 TA and 10 days in europe. I booked the extra 10 days to see athens and they were booked up so fast except 2 junky ones. (A walking one and a transport one where they just give you a ride to and from town). I wanted a tour in a motor coach. Finally one spot opened on a easy version I was able to grab. Nothing since then. ..and I'm watching almost daily. I didnt know they could book up so fast but evidently everyone wanted a athens excursion. 

2025 is disappointing how few excursions on some cruises offered. I'm waiting and watching too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gdwest said:

We are also on an April 2025 Oasis southern Caribbean sailing.  I had noticed the same

thing.  

Patience is not one of my virtues 🙂

Agree, I like everything planned out and when I Book 588 days out hate to wait 18months to Book Excursions and even longer at times until new Airline dates

• Like 1

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

You should see my oct 2025 panama cruise. All the others have 20% off excursions they have up to 10% off and half the excursions are grand caymans. 

I'm booked may 2025 TA and 10 days in europe. I booked the extra 10 days to see athens and they were booked up so fast except 2 junky ones. (A walking one and a transport one where they just give you a ride to and from town). I wanted a tour in a motor coach. Finally one spot opened on a easy version I was able to grab. Nothing since then. ..and I'm watching almost daily. I didnt know they could book up so fast but evidently everyone wanted a athens excursion. 

2025 is disappointing how few excursions on some cruises offered. I'm waiting and watching too.

Do Panama Canal 3rd yr in row, always late adding all the Stops and all excursions on each

• Like 1

I’m on a TP to Japan and we didn’t have anything for months.   
then they slowly started to show up about 3 months before the cruise.   

someone started to just set up group excursions and sharing them.   

• Thanks 1