Symphony of the Seas Live - No Sleep til Brooklyn. September 1st - 8th, 2024

5 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Looks like you will get a great sunset.

That’s the plan. I haven’t bothered to get out the real camera because CC has limited the photo sizes that can be posted.  I guess I could screen shot the actual photo and then post. Seems like a lot of work IMO. 

• Like 1

I'm super late to the party, but  I'm glad that I stumbled across your review. I always enjoy following you and Lisa  - plus Owen! - when you cruise. It looks like a wonderful trip so far, and I'm wishing you a fabulous rest of your week at sea ❤️

• Like 1

7 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

That’s the plan. I haven’t bothered to get out the real camera because CC has limited the photo sizes that can be posted.  I guess I could screen shot the actual photo and then post. Seems like a lot of work IMO. 

It is a lot of work, and one of the reasons I don’t do a live thread here. 🙂 It’s a shame this is the only site I ever have this issue with, even my iPhone photos sometimes have issues here, despite all I have done to limit their size. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Appreciate your willingness to do your live threads.  Really enjoying the thread.  Hope you guys are having a great time! 🙂

• Like 2

12 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

19/20 for the win in 70s music trivia. Could’ve been perfect had Tim not told Courtney the wrong answer. 

IMG_6703.thumb.jpeg.5b8fbe053e122c2b9a915744200a6f66.jpeg

Tim probably just wanted to do a little dance and make a little love.  What's wrong with that?

• Haha 11

9 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I have done that before when the internet speeds were slow. It works well in a pinch.

9 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Sunset tonight.

Great timelapse. Your Go Pro looks great.

11 minutes ago, Sea Dog said:

Great timelapse. Your Go Pro looks great.

I have to say I didn’t realize how outdated my old one was over the model years. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

I have to say I didn’t realize how outdated my old one was over the model years. 

What model did you get. I have the 11 Hero Black. I see they are up to model 13 now. Not sure when I will upgrade.

1 hour ago, Sea Dog said:

What model did you get. I have the 11 Hero Black. I see they are up to model 13 now. Not sure when I will upgrade.

I went to an 11 from a 5. 

• Like 1

On 9/5/2024 at 8:28 AM, A&L_Ont said:

At the end, the even surprised with singing happy anniversary to us. A little awkward, but also a lot of fun.

IMG_2048.thumb.jpeg.8e88c2b9af3c44e7cc2e0dd1a2ae2fc9.jpeg

Cute picture of you and Lisa!❤️

• Like 2

I have been enjoying following along on your adventure. I will be boarding on 10/13 and am getting excited! A few questions if you are able. How was the Chicken Parm at Jaime’s, can you just go to Johnny Rockets and get your food to go or is it just because the class you are in, and lastly have you seen Twisted Tea anywhere on the ship?

Enjoy your last few days on vacation!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Jim15101 said:

I have been enjoying following along on your adventure. I will be boarding on 10/13 and am getting excited! A few questions if you are able. How was the Chicken Parm at Jaime’s, can you just go to Johnny Rockets and get your food to go or is it just because the class you are in, and lastly have you seen Twisted Tea anywhere on the ship?

Enjoy your last few days on vacation!

I can help you with these questions and glad to help. 

Lisa really enjoyed her chicken parm, delicious was her exact words. She got it with a small side of pasta. 

For us the Genie ordered Johnny Rockets and it was brought up to the elevator bank on deck 15. I would have gone down to pick it up but he insisted that it be brought up as far as he could bring it. I didn’t mind. All that said, anyone can go in and order the food that they would like and get it to go in a takeout bag. So you could definitely do that too.

As for twisted tea, I saw it in the cabana at Hideaway Beach at Coco Cay. Seeing it there makes me think that they will have it on the ship.

Enjoy Symphony, she is a beautiful ship. 

• Like 3