This ship has sailed! No more rooms!

zitsky

I’m getting this message on 1/2/25 Bali to Singapore when I check prices.  It did show some categories sold out but others available.  Yet when trying to get a price and do a fake booking, it switches to sold out.

Is this another website glitch?  Or is it really sold out?

5 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I’m getting this message on 1/2/25 Bali to Singapore when I check prices.  It did show some categories sold out but others available.  Yet when trying to get a price and do a fake booking, it switches to sold out.

Seems fine to me. I was able to pick a sky suite and continue. The only thing that seemed strange to me is that select & continue only shows up when my mouse is rolled over the suite type. Maybe that is normal.

Posted (edited)

It is not sold out (although some categories are and are waitlisted) and I am able to get pricing on and inside, ocean view, concierge, aqua, and a couple of suite categories.  Regarding the sky suite category indicated by @bigbenboys, I was able to select between 10 locations on decks 8 & 6.

Maybe call Celebrity or contact a travel agent to assist.

Edited by leaveitallbehind
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

It is not sold out (although some categories are and are waitlisted) and I am able to get pricing on and inside, ocean view, concierge, aqua, and a couple of suite categories.  Regarding the sky suite category indicated by @big, I was able to select between 10 locations on decks 8 & 6.

Maybe call Celebrity or contact a travel agent to assist.

It’s a mock booking so I don’t plan to call anyone.  I’m checking price.  I figured it was another website problem.  I’ll try again and in another browser.  I have done this 999 times.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, zitsky said:

It’s a mock booking so I don’t plan to call anyone.  I’m checking price.  I figured it was another website problem.  I’ll try again and in another browser.  I have done this 999 times.

That is what I was doing as well and that was just a suggestion trying to help.  Better luck on your 1,000th try....

Edited by leaveitallbehind

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

I spent 45 minutes on hold to find out the website is overloaded & many sailings are getting this message.  I was price checking. The CSR looked it up for me and it is $111 more than what I paid, so I will keep looking.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

That is what I was doing as well and that was just a suggestion trying to help.  Better luck on your 1,000th try....

I appreciate the help and was trying to be polite in explaining what I was attempting to do.

2 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I appreciate the help and was trying to be polite in explaining what I was attempting to do.

Not a problem, and thanks for explaining.  I do mock bookings all the time as well.  Just wasn't sure if you were looking to maybe take it to a booking and the website was presenting an obstacle.

• Thanks 1

Could be sold out at the moment , but you never know what will happen at final payment date 

on our Equinox November TA , at FPD there was 14 empty cabins two days later  there was 50 empty cabins , never seen that big of a jump at FPD

August 23 was final payment date 

IMG_7613.thumb.jpeg.b0c2beee8d968443f9a8b91d90634839.jpeg

It’s a website problem.  I did nothing and it’s working again.  It looks cheap but for a SS when you factor in OBC it’s only a little bit less than what we paid.

Have you tried using cruiseplum.com to track prices?  They provide current price and a graph of price over time for super categories.  It's not a travel agency, just a search tool so doesn't violate the rules.

12 minutes ago, wrk2cruise said:

Have you tried using cruiseplum.com to track prices?  They provide current price and a graph of price over time for super categories.  It's not a travel agency, just a search tool so doesn't violate the rules.

No I haven’t heard of it.  Thanks.

On 8/31/2024 at 1:43 PM, zitsky said:

No, they just know it's you.  lol

• Haha 1