Has anyone seen Hint Water aboard any ships?

CruisinShips

1 hour ago, PTC DAWG said:

Is that when the bartender hints you might want a water instead of another double? 

Honestly, I haven’t heard of hint water..

Funny.  Highly recommend.  No calories, no artificial sweetener.  

StillBundle_Top3_6_f721866f-914f-409f-bd

1 minute ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Have you heard if X will be providing Hint Water or wishful thinking that they do?

Just the latter.  They carry Vitamin Water, so I was just hopeful they would expand to that as Hint gets more popular.

Just now, CruisinShips said:

Just the latter.  They carry Vitamin Water, so I was just hopeful they would expand to that as Hint gets more popular.

Hint is primarily based on a monthly subscription model and uses fancy marketing (which you pay for)

Far cheaper zero sugar/sweetener/calorie alternatives exist and therefore would guess X would go for the less pricy option

image.thumb.png.2ce5f9bac93b1fc210a62b4b8225c670.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

Is that when the bartender hints you might want a water instead of another double? 

Honestly, I haven’t heard of hint water..

I thought Hint Water might be a person 🤣

13 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Hint is primarily based on a monthly subscription model and uses fancy marketing (which you pay for)

Far cheaper zero sugar/sweetener/calorie alternatives exist and therefore would guess X would go for the less pricy option

image.thumb.png.2ce5f9bac93b1fc210a62b4b8225c670.png

Personally not a fan of carbonated water.  And you can get Hint by the 12 pack on Amazon (non-subscription)

29 minutes ago, CruisinShips said:

Personally not a fan of carbonated water.  And you can get Hint by the 12 pack on Amazon (non-subscription)

it’s in supermarkets and warehouses as well yet like any company prefers you sign up for their monthly subscription

There’s a ton of non-carbonated sugar-free non-sweetener flavored water on the market, some are cheaper and some are more expensive.  What do you like about hint that you don’t like about other flavored waters?

IMG_6438.png

51 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

What do you like about hint that you don’t like about other flavored waters?

Not that I have tried too many other brands, but it’s just more subtle and less artificial tasting than anything else I’ve tried. 

20 minutes ago, Ex-Airbalancer said:

I guess I must be weird, I just put a slice of lemon in a glass of water if I want flavour in my water 🤔

It’s Probably be better to spend $5 and have it in a plastic bottle 😉😁

I mean no disrespect towards the OP, it just seems that indirectly asking for a brand you like on the forums is pointless.  Email the exec offices which is probably just as pointless.  They already use vitamin water as it's under the Coca-Cola umbrella and therefore is probably a very cheap option for them

I'd prefer cheesecake factory cheesecake over X's and I'd prefer a Shake Shack burger over the Mast grill burger, just seems pointless mentioning this on the CC forums but to each their own

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

I mean no disrespect towards the OP, it just seems that indirectly asking for a brand you like on the forums is pointless.  Email the exec offices which is probably just as pointless.  They already use vitamin water as it's under the Coca-Cola umbrella and therefore is probably a very cheap option for them

I'd prefer cheesecake factory cheesecake over X's and I'd prefer a Shake Shack burger over the Mast grill burger, just seems pointless mentioning this on the CC forums but to each their own

I prefer my wife’s burger to any restaurant burgers 😁

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Did you read my initial post (or any subsequent posts) that I asked X for the brand?  I'm pretty sure I simply asked if anyone has seen any on the ships.  I don't care enough (nor am I arrogant or entitled enough) to reach out to Celebrity and ask them to provide it if they don't already. FWIW it pretty much sells out of my Publix constantly and over the past year as it's popularity has really grown....so I thought I'd check before our upcoming cruise.

Edited by CruisinShips

8 minutes ago, CruisinShips said:

Did you read my initial post (or any subsequent posts) that I asked X for the brand?  I'm pretty sure I simply asked if anyone has seen any on the ships.  I don't care enough (nor am I arrogant or entitled enough) to reach out to Celebrity and ask them to provide it if they don't already. FWIW it pretty much sells out of my Publix constantly and over the past year as it's popularity has really grown....so I thought I'd check before our upcoming cruise.

I read all your posts on this thread, and you are correct that you did ask if anyone has seen it. However, I found the overall approach and the assumption unusual, like if I asked, "Has anyone seen Chick-fil-A sandwiches aboard any ships?"