Concierge pre cruise

Turns out i did get an email already, in my spam...  But i think it was for our celebrity suite before we upgraded to a royal.  It doesnt say anything about bar set up and liquor choices.  It does say action needed in the subject line but doesnt say what action in the email, just the amenities. Do you think i will get another one?

I think it depends on the Concierge assigned to your ship.   I was contacted via phone on August 15th for our November 16th Silhouette Trans Atlantic.    We are Double Zenith and in a RS.    That is the earliest I've ever been contact.

I think for Upper Suites (RS and Above) it is usually 30-45 days.   About 3 weeks for a CS and 2 Weeks for SS via e-mail.

We were contacted in July for our October cruise in a Royal Suite.  It was a canned email stating who my shoreside concierge was.  I emailed them 3 times and they never replied.  I finally called a few weeks ago and set up my reservations.  That person promised to send me a follow up email with all my confirmed reservations.  He never did.  Last week I did the Shoreside concierge chat and the same person answered me.  He finally sent confirmations.  In the few times we have been in upper suites I find that shoreside concierge never responds to emails and get most everything wrong.  They are mostly useless.  

On 9/5/2024 at 6:09 PM, canderson said:

Varies a little, but our most recent two experiences are email 31 days prior and 32 days prior to departure.

New data point for this season:

We're boarding in 54 days and the email for both of our cabins appeared early this morning.  The point person for Constellation is Aurora at the moment.  Haven't dealt with her before.