Virgin Voyages - Root Beer

Cloud9 Bob

4 hours ago, kaysha2004 said:

I'm on Resilient now.  There's no root beer.

If you are on Resilient now, can you tell me if they offer a full English breakfast as an option, during breakfast time?  if so, how is the quality?

1 hour ago, Kordy said:

If you are on Resilient now, can you tell me if they offer a full English breakfast as an option, during breakfast time?  if so, how is the quality?

Take a look at the menu for the Galley food court https://vvinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/the-galley-breakfast-follow-vvinsider.pdf

The diner counter has some of the items, but they are all American style, streaky bacon and chicken sausage. 

Razzle Dazzle has a breakfast plate on the menu

https://vvinsider.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/03/razzle-dazzle-brunch-follow-vvinsider.pdf

But it’s served with vegan sausage patty and the bacon is candied with a lot of pepper.

Personally my go-to breakfasts are pancakes in the Galley, waffle in Razzle Dazzle or steak and eggs in The Wake.

Is steak & eggs in The Wake easily available every day, as a walk-in, for a quick breakfast?  The Wake is typically a bookable restaurant with limited space... and a proper sit-down experience which takes time and is not best suited for breakfast.  I mean, I never thought of it as a straight forward breakfast option!

34 minutes ago, Kordy said:

Is steak & eggs in The Wake easily available every day, as a walk-in, for a quick breakfast?  The Wake is typically a bookable restaurant with limited space... and a proper sit-down experience which takes time and is not best suited for breakfast.  I mean, I never thought of it as a straight forward breakfast option!

It’s available every day for brunch/breakfast. Whether they will allow you in as a walk up depends how busy it is. How quick it comes out depends on how busy it is and the quality of your server. But we’ve had a two course brunch/breakfast at The Wake in about 45 minutes with coffee, juice, pastry, main and dessert. Oh the menu only lists the paid-for drinks, the free from-concentrate juice is still available in The Wake and Razzle Dazzle.

• Like 3

On 9/12/2024 at 1:08 PM, jon81uk said:

Oh the menu only lists the paid-for drinks, the free from-concentrate juice is still available in The Wake and Razzle Dazzle.

+1 on that, they don't offer it to you as a rule but will bring it if you ask for it. Be clear you are asking for "regular", not "freshly-squeezed". Most servers will know exactly what you mean. But out of the last three cruises, I was offered free OJ exactly once (other times I had to ask for it). 

On 9/12/2024 at 12:30 PM, Kordy said:

You are very likely safe if you go as soon as they open at 8am, even without a reservation. It won't be as quick as a "buffet" or The Galley but can be reasonably quick. On our first VV cruise last year (Scarlett) they took forever, but on our last three cruises this year service was pretty speedy especially if you order only one course and tell them you want to be out quick.