My cruise from March is not showing on my Ocean Club account

Iamthesea

I went in to look at my reservation for a cruise coming in 2025.  Not only was it not showing, but I noticed that my cruise from last March is not posted. 

I was able to add my reservation number for the upcoming cruise, but nowhere to add a past cruise.  Anyone have an address to email Oceania about this?

Also, I did get a pleasant surprise.  My new reservation list that DH and I have $900 in credit.  The $600 excursion credit we knew about.  The other $300 is $150 each from Oceania.  What could that be for?  Our TA is giving us $975 in OBC (on-board-credit) that is separate from what shows online at Oceania.

Other than when we were using the site for booking excursions and making dining reservations

for that March cruise, I have not looked at my Oceania Club page.  I'm not sure if I ever did.  My two older bookings are listed.

11 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

Other than when we were using the site for booking excursions and making dining reservations

for that March cruise, I have not looked at my Oceania Club page.  I'm not sure if I ever did.  My two older bookings are listed.

Does it have the correct number of Reward Cruises indicated on your 2025 cruise invoice?

I booked through a TA, so my invoice comes from them.  There is nothing on it about reward points.  Online, it says that we are Blue.  We had one 7 night cruise, one 10 night cruise, and one 7 night (the one missing.)

Edited by Iamthesea

19 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

I booked through a TA, so my invoice comes from them.  There is nothing on it about reward points.  Online, it says that we are Blue.  We had one 7 night cruise, one 10 night cruise, and one 7 night (the one missing.)

Hmmm, we use a TA also and they forward to us official Oceania invoices whenever something is done, just not the TA version.  I’d just call O and discuss.  Could be an easy fix if you provide them the booking number missing.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Iamthesea said:

That sounds correct - Blue Status,,,,you would have 3 credits with your 3 cruises and it takes 5 credits to move to Bronze.

Thank you.  I knew that we were not due to move up from Blue quite yet, but that will not happen for a long while if the missing cruise is not on file.  Is there a certain phone number or email that I should be checking with?  I searched on Oceania site and found nothing under the Oceania Club.

And what about that strange credit?

I’d turn this over to your TA.   This is one of the reasons to use their services. 

Concerning the odd OBC. Did you happen to book onboard?

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Iamthesea said:

No.  I booked with my TA by email.

Have you even made an attempt to call the main O phone number?? You just keep replying with vague answers.  Nobody here knows the reason or what your phantom credits might be for…..

8 hours ago, EJL2023 said:

Have you even made an attempt to call the main O phone number?? You just keep replying with vague answers.  Nobody here knows the reason or what your phantom credits might be for…..

This morning, I just happened to see a question asked to me by OVR when I had a quick minute to check CC while eating my breakfast.  I have not taken the time to call Oceania since my last post on Monday. I had intended on doing so earlier this week.  Instead, my middle child had to have emergency surgery on Tuesday morning and I have been taking care of the grandchildren.  In the scheme of things, the Oceania mystery is small in comparison to other needs, so we can end this thread.