booking special restaurant for 2 booking numbers

electro

I'm traveling with DH in one room, and my sisters, in another room, and I'm trying to make reservations for the 4 of us using our HIA credits.

Is there any way to do this? I can't add the second booking number online. I tried calling, gave them both booking numbers but they still couldn't use the credits for the second room, and wanted me to pay for the other 2.

Anyone had any success with this?

Thanks

Lois

I called guest services to make a reservation to include my sister who is in another cabin. I felt like a criminal with all the required verification questions and can understand why. [A few months ago, a passenger shared too much personal info on their social media page with booking/res # and airline record locator numbers - scammer cancelled everything and had the funds revert to him]. Full name on booking, res # her mariner # and DOB. I also mentioned we both booked through the same TA and noted her OBC's and HIA perks. The CS person booked the 3 of us at PG and Canaleto on the days and time I requested.  Later in the day my sister confirmed the reservations were on her navigator app. So, try again....

Darcy

6 minutes ago, everbeentoseabilly said:

Call and link the bookings. That will help with all dining and excursions 

The bookings are already linked.

• Like 1

I have successfully booked group dinners for multiple cabins by calling reservations ahead of the cruise. When I called, I already knew the other guest names, birthdates and their reservation numbers so their reservations could be accessed. 

2 hours ago, electro said:

The bookings are already linked.

I just called last week about three bookings that are linked.  No issue getting reservations with our HIA for Pinnacle.  We each got our own email with reservation confirmation.  Like everything, if the first rep you speak with doesn’t know how to do this, just thank them and call back… lol

15 hours ago, Ready2go11 said:

I have successfully booked group dinners for multiple cabins by calling reservations ahead of the cruise. When I called, I already knew the other guest names, birthdates and their reservation numbers so their reservations could be accessed. 

I had all the information and he still I could only book for 4 if I paid for 2. Were you able to use. the dining credits for the other cabins?

12 hours ago, twincheryl said:

I just called last week about three bookings that are linked.  No issue getting reservations with our HIA for Pinnacle.  We each got our own email with reservation confirmation.  Like everything, if the first rep you speak with doesn’t know how to do this, just thank them and call back… lol

I will call back and try again.

On 9/10/2024 at 9:28 AM, electro said:

I will call back and try again.

Called back and was able to get it done.

Not sure why the first guy couldn't do it. 

Thanks everyone.

• Like 1