MSC website

vix2000

First time cruisers with MSC, but finding the website a nightmare. I can log in to the basic area on my cruise booking to buy extras but can't log in to the whole cruise details area with my email address.  Have spent ages this morning on the phone to someone who didn't seem to understand the issue to be told the only contact available for problems with the website is by email. Am I just unlucky?

It should all be accessible with one log in. I login and have access to extras and details...you are logging in on the main page, then it brings you right to your "play your cruise" page, correct? Then it won't let you open any of the other links on top? 

MSC was doing an update a couple of days ago according to the orange banner on the top  of the page. You can try a different browser and see if you have any luck.

It can happen to any of us so don't feel that it's just you. Clearing cache can sometimes help, too.

1 hour ago, vix2000 said:

When I choose the log in with my email address all I get is this. Its the correct name and countdown but nothing loads

Screenshot 2024-09-12 at 15.10.49.png

Sometimes I have to use a different browser… Microsoft edge will do what you are describing so I switch to Chrome 

I second trying a different browser or an incognito window. I often have issues with this on both the MSC and the Celebrity website and a new browser or incognito window resolves it. Clearly a caching/cookie issue.

Everyone is entitled to have their own opinions.

I am sailing since 2018 with MSC and booked all cruises directly on MSC U.S.A. website .. never had a problem ..

I had to call MSC customer service to get the Healthcare Discount and future cruise credit straighten out during Covid pandemic .. never had a problem with customer service either ..

On 9/13/2024 at 7:52 PM, SirWolf said:

Everyone is entitled to have their own opinions.

I am sailing since 2018 with MSC and booked all cruises directly on MSC U.S.A. website .. never had a problem ..

I had to call MSC customer service to get the Healthcare Discount and future cruise credit straighten out during Covid pandemic .. never had a problem with customer service either ..

Consider yourself lucky. 

I have some horrendous issues over the years. The company treats you like cargo overall.

Great YC product and I continue to sail with them but only with a TA.

21 minutes ago, mscdivina2016 said:

Consider yourself lucky. 

I have some horrendous issues over the years. The company treats you like cargo overall.

I remember your postings from 2021/2022 and was impressed by the number and value of cruises you had booked in advance. I think it was around $50K for future cruises.

I started sailing with MSC in 2018 (Seaview / YC) and was still gathering information in 2021/2022.

I appreciate your postings.. you are strict but fair in your judgement of MSC..👍🏻

29 minutes ago, mscdivina2016 said:

Consider yourself lucky. 

If only I knew a good TA for MSC cruises. 😩